15% Onesuite bonus

Zee

Apr 28, 2010, 9:04:40 AM4/28/10
http://forum.retailmenot.com/coupons/73400-15-bonus-onesuite-sign-up-amount.html

"Get 15% bonus based on the sign up amount. So if you sign up for $20,
you'll get a total of $23 in your account.

Coupon code = OSNEW15
Expires 06/01/2010

On the Onesuite Sign up page, make sure to type in the coupon code in
the promotion code box to get the 15% bonus.

Onesuite is a prepaid long distance provider the offers dial around,
voip and online fax services."

Charmin

Apr 28, 2010, 6:44:56 PM4/28/10
On Apr 28, 8:04 am, Zee <zza...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 73400-15-bonus-onesuite-sign-up-...

You can't be getting any hits from this group with all the spam
having chased people away.

Zee

May 3, 2010, 10:40:30 PM5/3/10

I know but there's no harm in sharing coupon codes.

BTW, I also wondered why of all sites or online groups, Google Groups
has the most spams from basketball shoes to online pharmacies.

Rod Speed

May 4, 2010, 3:16:25 PM5/4/10
Zee wrote
> Charmin <char...@mailinator.com> wrote
>> Zee <zza...@gmail.com> wrote
>> 73400-15-bonus-onesuite-sign-up-...

>> You can't be getting any hits from this group with all the spam having chased people away.

> I know but there's no harm in sharing coupon codes.

> BTW, I also wondered why of all sites or online groups, Google Groups
> has the most spams from basketball shoes to online pharmacies.

Essentially because they dont attempt to stop that spam.

Bob F

May 4, 2010, 4:08:50 PM5/4/10

Google groups merely stores and gives a web access to usenet. It is also how
huge numbers of spammers post to usenet. Google usenet for more info.

Zee

May 27, 2010, 3:29:36 AM5/27/10

Yeah but Google Groups can be moderated right? So why this
misc.consumers.frugal.living isn't?

Rod Speed

May 27, 2010, 1:50:55 PM5/27/10
Zee wrote

> Bob F <bobnos...@gmail.com> wrote
>> Zee wrote
>>> Charmin <char...@mailinator.com> wrote

>>> I know but there's no harm in sharing coupon codes.

>>> BTW, I also wondered why of all sites or online groups, Google Groups
>>> has the most spams from basketball shoes to online pharmacies.

>> Google groups merely stores and gives a web access to usenet.
>> It is also how huge numbers of spammers post to usenet. Google
>> usenet for more info.

> Yeah but Google Groups can be moderated right?
> So why this misc.consumers.frugal.living isn't?

Because few bother with moderated newsgroups.