FIRSTHAND STUPID

Hoss

Sep 9, 2010, 8:55:37 PM9/9/10
Remember to turn on brain, TROLL

====>>>> The lion sack of shit posts from underground train stations

Hirns family creast or Coat of Arms..

The Seal consists of a lions head,
a sack below the head
and a shit turd
Thus the lion sack of shit worn proudly on all his garments.

Labor Day weekend
Hi everyone! I hope you are all healthy and prosperous. Just to let
you know, I will probably reduce my postings on this newsgroup for the
next 15 weeks because I have a lot of things going on in my life right
now. I am sitting in an underground train station now, so I figured I
would use the time to write this message on my iPhone 4.
Unfortunately, the... more »
By Shawn Hirn - Sep 2 - 3 new of 3 messages

=======>>>>The 15 weeks didn't even make 6 days....

Secondhand smoke
Here is why I am so opposed to smoking in public: [link] striking²-
in-the-u-s/ or [link] Smoking in the presence of children ought to be
illegal.
By Shawn Hirn - Sep 8 - 2 new of 2 messages

=====>>>> Let's review some of your brilliance- Quotes By "Shawn Hirn"

Good point. If I had the choice, I would prefer the odor of the most
pungent fart over the stench from cigarette smoke. Fart oder
dissipates
quickly. Cigarette smoke's onder takes days to dissipate.

First, I do a regular cleaning of the toilet with whatever toilet
bowl
clean I have on hand and a toilet brush. Then, I just take a plastic
SOS
soap pad and scrub off the stains. Takes all of about five minutes,
but
I suppose it depends on the condition of your water.

From: Shawn Hirn <s...@comcast.net>
Newsgroups: alt.smokers
Subject: Re: Secondhand smoke
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2007 20:25:00 -0500

excerpt.....
Quote by "Shawn Hirn"

what it
said was they simply found no reason to believe that children who
were
exposed to secondhand smoke were no more likely to get lung cancer
then
kids who were not exposed to secondhand smoke.

For you to twist that into claiming a protective effect of smoking is
dishonest. Further, that study looked at one disease; lung cancer.
Smoking and secondhand smoke are associated with my diseases such as
emphysema which were not addressed in the study you cited.

end quote
%%%%%%%%%%%%%

GOOD GOD

TWINKIE has so much fat around his heart from eating junk food
and / or out of date expired junk food, that the heaviness in his
chest
is his diseases such as emphysema.

Another mistake? or just outright lie?

Shawn
Get the dunce hat on, and sit in the corner over there,then
start snapping the jawbone of a jackass.

====>>>> What an OFFER ! <<<<=====

Shawn Hirn View profile
More options Jun 1 2007, 11:09 pm

Newsgroups: alt.smokers
From: Shawn Hirn <s...@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 23:09:40 -0400
Subject: Re: Getting rid of the stench

In article <1180735326.992254.88...@o5g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>,

HossMa...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On May 31, 11:36 pm, Shawn Hirn <s...@comcast.net> wrote:
> > Greetings all;

> > I noticed there's not been any discussions on alt.smokers about issues
> > that concern smokers, so I thought I would raise a topic in that area.

> > How do you smokers get the stench of old smoke out of your clothing,
> > hair, and skin?

> Alright SHAWN !

> You get the award for the funniest thread of the year so far !

> The door prizes will include;
> A can of fancy feast....for your cats (each will get one)
> A 2 year supply of beano..a flatlungulent for those friends
> around you trying to leave gas. So you won't have to post it....
> A 1 year supply of Kitty litter of your choice....
> you won't have to recycle for a year !
> A 1 gallon size of Bowl cleaner...your choice of brands.
> A brand new throne wand...Again your choice of brand..
> A book of coupons for McDonalds....except not good for happy meal
> (gift)
> (a $15 Value) Offer void where prohibited, coupons good at smoking
> locations only.
> 1 coupon per person

Wow! All those gifts. I only have one cat, so one can of Fancy Feast
will do it.

> Now to answer your question...
> The smell of old smoke is removed if you just
> light up and smoke. The New smoke cancels out
> all the old nasty smoke with a pure layer of new smoke.
> And~ Viola all the bad smell is gone.

> It is one of the only things that actually work that way.
> It's kinda like eating leftovers. Some foods get better
> with age and some don't. (fish from yesterday)

> But Prozone does all odors. Even Cat smells.
> I'll send you 1 for trial

Nah. I am skittish when it comes to the things I put in my body.

I like Fred's lap dancing idea the best though; its almost enough to
make me want to start smoking and belching out noxious smoke, just
for
an occasional lap dance! :)

end cite

When I read that one, I just didn't believe you were thinking
about shoving the entire unit up your ass. Surely you wouldn't
eat it !! The 8 ft. cord would go down so slow....then the PLUG..

Get all that bad smell out of your life..!
Smarten Up By a PROZONE

http://tinyurl.com/2stcr6

TAKE THE 15 WEEKS REST> YOUR GETTING STUPID (ER)

TROLL