If there had been so many skeptics about WMDs in Iraq as skeptics about GW...

TibetanMonkey, Originator of the Banana Kung-Fu

Apr 6, 2010, 11:16:03 AM4/6/10
we wouldn't be in a mess now trying to fix another country, and rather
concentrate on our own.

Gee, the world would have been a much better place to live!

'Yes, we need to fight a war, but no, the enemy is not Iraq... The
enemy is oil with 65+ percent of the known oil reserves in the
politically unstable, "Death to America"-chanting Middle East. Imagine
the advances the United States could make to world stability and
developing domestic employment opportunities if it spent the $79+
billion Congress recently approved for Bush's Iraq war on alternative
energy subsidies and investment. Might this be a better way to fight
terrorism, support our troops, and regain world favor?'
-Jay Lustgarten (Source: World Press Review, letters). See this
solution... http://www.joinfoil.org/index.html

***

We have much to do here, don't we?

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS

"Never dump your money down the drain"

http://webspawner.com/users/donquijote17

gregg

Apr 6, 2010, 10:15:10 PM4/6/10

Or we could just apply that 79 Bil toward the deficit and increase gas
taxes $0.25 a year for the next five years and apply all that money
towards alternative energy sources AND conservation. The tax would help
decrease consumption, which is our biggest problem. We continue to want
to support our wasteful ways by any means possible instead of admitting
we are a bit piggish. It is time we recreate ourselves as Innovative
Americans and loose the Proud American Pig mentality.

TibetanMonkey, Originator of the Banana Kung-Fu

Apr 6, 2010, 11:08:58 PM4/6/10
On Apr 6, 10:15 pm, gregg <tot...@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote:
> TibetanMonkey, Originator of the Banana Kung-Fu wrote:
>

> > we wouldn't be in a mess now trying to fix another country, and rather
> > concentrate on our own.
>
> > Gee, the world would have been a much better place to live!
>
> > 'Yes, we need to fight a war, but no, the enemy is not Iraq... The
> > enemy is oil with 65+ percent of the known oil reserves in the
> > politically unstable, "Death to America"-chanting Middle East. Imagine
> > the advances the United States could make to world stability and
> > developing domestic employment opportunities if it spent the $79+
> > billion Congress recently approved for Bush's Iraq war on alternative
> > energy subsidies and investment. Might this be a better way to fight
> > terrorism, support our troops, and regain world favor?'
> > -Jay Lustgarten (Source: World Press Review, letters). See this
> > solution...http://www.joinfoil.org/index.html

> > ***
>
> > We have much to do here, don't we?

> > THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS
>
> > "Never dump your money down the drain"
>
> >http://webspawner.com/users/donquijote17
>
> Or we could just apply that 79 Bil toward the deficit and increase gas
> taxes $0.25 a year for the next five years and apply all that money
> towards alternative energy sources AND conservation. The tax would help
> decrease consumption, which is our biggest problem. We continue to want
> to support our wasteful ways by any means possible instead of admitting
> we are a bit piggish. It is time we recreate ourselves as Innovative
> Americans and loose the Proud American Pig mentality.

Right on, brother! Tax them and pay for war if they so wish. Have the
Chinese join the army if they want.

It almost went from American Pig to Chinese Pig...

http://images.thetruthaboutcars.com/2009/12/chinese-hummer-h3t-flag.jpg

TibetanMonkey, the-Monkey-with-the-Bag-of-Shit

Apr 8, 2010, 3:34:18 PM4/8/10
On Apr 8, 2:10 pm, Giga2 <justho...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On 8 Apr, 15:24, "TibetanMonkey, the-Monkey-with-the-Bag-of-Shit"

> > People are to believe anything that keep their tanks full of fuel, I
> > think.
>
> It very similar to this AGW thing. We are exposed to constant
> programming by the media. We don't have the time or inclination to
> investigate everything. Its taken me months of quite hard research to
> come to some conclusions about AGW. Before I started looking into it I
> was fairly sure the standard drivel was correct. Why not. All the
> 'authorities' we expect to be able to trust are on the side of AGW, or
> were. But the truth, which really is the only authority that counts,
> isn't on that side IMO.

OK, let's put something spicy as a metaphor. You meet someone like...

http://www.hiphopgalaxy.com/IMG/cache-800x533/tina-grant-sexy-girl-800x533.jpg

And she says, "I'm all yours, but you must f!@# without the condom."
What would you do?

Well, you play it safe and say "no," right?

It's like Climate Change, PLAY IT SAFE & RIDE A BIKE OR SOMETHING!

I hope I made my point. ;)