98cnshoes

hgif

Jan 4, 2009, 1:49:20 AM1/4/09
to 98cn...@gmail.com
98cnshoes Co.,Ltd is the WORLD'S LARGEST SUPPLIER OF FAMOUS BRAND'S
GOODS.
we are one of the leading company that wholesales and retail brand
products,
We clome to be in ectopmall.com, all of our products are
exclusive(top
quality),
and we are an hoest and real companies offering such a wide variety
of
Famous Brand Goods inc:
1)Brand Shoes:Nike Shox,AirMax,AirJordan,nike air force one,nike
dunk,nike
kobe,nike james,Nike sandle shoes and other brand shoes inc
Bape,Adidas,Puma,Gucci,
Timberland Prada,Lv,4us,Richmond,Ice cream,Diesel,Chanel
D&G,DSQUARED,etc.
2)Jeans of Diesel,Rock&Republic,Seven,red monkey,Evisu,lee,D&G,True
religion,bape,antik,
jack
jones,armani,kepasa,apple,bbc,levi's,guess,cocobon go,only,replay,on
line,MNG,von dutch
and cocolulu.
3)Brand T-
shirt :Polo,lacoste,burberry,boss,Tommy,BBC,Bape,Gucci,D
&G,A&F,Versach,marlbolo.
4)brand handbag with LV,
Chanel,Gucci,Fendi,Chole,hermes,Dior,coach,balenci aga.
we also sell world brand watches and caps and ipod nano.All our
products are in best quality with lowest price.
welcome to contact with us. www.98cnshoes.com
email: a98cnshoes@gmail_com

MSfo...@mcpmail.com

Jan 7, 2009, 4:38:51 PM1/7/09