For those who have been on MFCL for a while

hchi...@hotmail.com

May 14, 2011, 6:08:19 PM5/14/11
I started a blog, which I update periodically. It allows me more time
to think out my stuff than responding to a newsgroup post. Yeah, the
comments section of it is turned off and will stay turned off. If you
have to comment, you get to email me.

http://harrychickpea.blogspot.com

The Real Bev

May 14, 2011, 5:43:39 PM5/14/11

You could also copy your articles here...

--
Cheers, Bev
MSMSMSMSMSMSMSMSMSMSMSMSMSMSMSMSMSMSMSMSMSMSMSMSMSMSMSMSMSMSMS

hchi...@hotmail.com

May 14, 2011, 6:52:10 PM5/14/11
On Sat, 14 May 2011 14:43:39 -0700, The Real Bev
<bashl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 05/14/11 15:08, hchi...@hotmail.com wrote:
>
>> I started a blog, which I update periodically. It allows me more time
>> to think out my stuff than responding to a newsgroup post. Yeah, the
>> comments section of it is turned off and will stay turned off. If you
>> have to comment, you get to email me.
>>
>> http://harrychickpea.blogspot.com
>
>You could also copy your articles here...

Or not. Copyright and all that. Besides, the jokers that now inhabit
MCFL would both be bored and find a lot of it over their heads.

The Real Bev

May 14, 2011, 6:45:57 PM5/14/11

Just for curious, why do you care about copyright?

--
Cheers, Bev
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Message has been deleted

hchi...@hotmail.com

May 15, 2011, 12:25:37 PM5/15/11
On Sat, 14 May 2011 21:26:59 -0500, Derald <der...@invalid.net> wrote:

>The Real Bev <bashl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>Just for curious, why do you care about copyright?

> Psst. I don't believe for a moment OP is the "real" Harry. Harry's smart
>enough to realize that, beyond self-indulgent narcissism, there is no point to
>"web logs" and the landing page of the link in posted makes the point far more
>elegantly than I: It fits the mold to a tee. Sheesh: What makes 'bloggers think
>anyone but them and, maybe, their mothers gives a rat's ass about what's going
>on in their silly heads? If that really _is_ Harry, I'm afraid that either he's
>hit menopause or association with them Huntsville area 'Bamans (face it, those
>people turned a Nazi war criminal into a local folk hero -- even named a
>downtown convention center after the bastard instead of shooting him down in the
>streets) has addled his brain, a common affliction among halfbacks.

Funny, but obviously NOT the real Derald witing. The real Derald is
much smarter and would have quickly realized that " What makes
'bloggers think anyone but them and, maybe, their mothers gives a
rat's ass about what's going on in their silly heads? " could be said
of <ahem> those who engage in feeble usenet reparte between tibeten
cyclists, aussie idiots, and Chinamen advertising Nike. Those are
their caring and insightful playmates. One hesitates to think WHAT
their mothers must have been like for those lusers to be held in such
high regard.

Blogs are faucets that pay money. Usenet has become the toilet where
the roaches are taking over.

As war criminals go, the one referenced was a bit smarter than the one
whose most convincing defense for missing the mark and getting
thousands killed without cause was... "duh... I got bad intelligence."
The first got us to the moon. The second should have been sent there.

Enough. I've got better things to do. Try not to foul the playpen
too much.

Vandy Terre

May 15, 2011, 8:16:22 PM5/15/11
On Sun, 15 May 2011 10:25:37 -0600, hchi...@hotmail.com wrote:

>Enough. I've got better things to do. Try not to foul the playpen
>too much.

I will miss you. I have been missing you. There are so few left with any real
thought in their heads.

Gary Heston

May 15, 2011, 11:57:27 PM5/15/11
In article <7-ydnTXvoslVtlLQ...@earthlink.com>,
Derald <der...@invalid.net> wrote:
[ ... ]

>hit menopause or association with them Huntsville area 'Bamans (face it, those
>people turned a Nazi war criminal into a local folk hero -- even named a
>downtown convention center after the bastard instead of shooting him down in the
>streets) has addled his brain, a common affliction among halfbacks.

Not that you care, but I'm one of those Huntsville residents.

I wonder what your course of action would be if someone pointed a gun in
your face and told you to work on your assigned task or die?

Clearly, the heat and humidity has caused most of your brain to turn
into a mass of mold. Get help.

Gary