Ed Dolan is a virus, or malware, or worm, or spyware, or dishonest adware such as other malicious and unwanted species

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

May 28, 2010, 4:42:43 AM5/28/10
For those who are not familiar with Ed Dolan, but know all the risks
involved in navigating the Internet, this is the best way to describe
him.

He is, in short, to be avoided.

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS

"Never trust the Internet jungle or Ed Dolan"

http://webspawner.com/users/MASTURBATIONFORPEACE

Edward Dolan

May 28, 2010, 8:39:33 PM5/28/10

Enterprises" <comandan...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> For those who are not familiar with Ed Dolan, but know all the risks
> involved in navigating the Internet, this is the best way to describe
> him.
>
> He is, in short, to be avoided.

Listen up, you god damn fucking stupid son of a bitch! There is no point in
originating threads since all you have on your miniscule brain is one
subject. Find your thread, and then stay on it for all eternity. That way
you will have the freedom to consort with only your fellow idiots in peace.

If you continue to originate threads which have no new interest, I will
continue to step on your posts and make you out to be the poor dumb bastard
that you are. I will only do copy and paste since you are not worthy of any
kind of thought on my part.

You are the village idiot, but at least if you have the grace to keep your
god damn fucking shit on a single thread, I will not bother you. Otherwise I
will bother you no end and I do not care if I take down the entire
newsgroup. You are one of the supreme assholes of all time and you have no
business being here at all.

Find something else to do. Why not fuck all those monkeys you are constantly
referencing. That ought to keep you busy for a few years at least.

Fucking Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Tom Sherman °_°

May 28, 2010, 10:06:10 PM5/28/10

I fixed the thread title.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.

Edward Dolan

May 28, 2010, 10:34:29 PM5/28/10

"Tom Sherman �_�" <twsherm...@THISsouthslope.net> wrote in message

> I fixed the thread title.

I am amazed at the good nature of these newsgroups that allow a scum bucket
like TM to continue to post his outrageous shit. He originates threads which
have no purpose at all and are nonsensical in the extreme.

Mr. Sherman and I once went for many hundreds of posts on a single thread.
And why not? After it, it was on just one subject. But it takes brains and
focus to do this, obviously something that TM lacks.

When good men do nothing, then evil men prevail.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

May 29, 2010, 12:48:08 AM5/29/10
On May 28, 10:34 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "Tom Sherman °_°" <twshermanREM...@THISsouthslope.net> wrote in messagenews:htpsqi$ta$1...@news.eternal-september.org...

> > I fixed the thread title.
>
> I am amazed at the good nature of these newsgroups that allow a scum bucket
> like TM to continue to post his outrageous shit. He originates threads which
> have no purpose at all and are nonsensical in the extreme.
>
> Mr. Sherman and I once went for many hundreds of posts on a single thread.
> And why not? After it, it was on just one subject. But it takes brains and
> focus to do this, obviously something that TM lacks.
>
> When good men do nothing, then evil men prevail.

Ed attacks and infects newsgroups. Watch it here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCMtX17CiKw

Edward Dolan

May 29, 2010, 1:25:04 AM5/29/10

Enterprises" <nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCMtX17CiKw

What a poor crazy bastard you are. Why not get a life, you poor crazy
bastard!

Fucking Regards,

May 29, 2010, 9:10:17 AM5/29/10

"Tom Sherman �_�" <twsherm...@THISsouthslope.net> wrote in message