Has Ed become a clown in my show?

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Oct 26, 2010, 12:22:18 AM10/26/10
Think about it: I already got my show with all the animals, and then
the clown shows up! How can you have a circus without a sad-looking
clown to make people laugh?

Ed is simply a pathetic clown that makes audiences go wild and keep
coming back for more. What's next? I'd put him in the cage with the
lion and give him a chair and a banana.

Yes, he doesn't know it, but we could be rich!

SPECIAL FEATURE:

This little clown act is brought to you as a courtesy of the Banana
Revolution...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_HZ3NUXlao&feature=related

Edward Dolan

Oct 26, 2010, 12:47:10 AM10/26/10
<nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Think about it: I already got my show with all the animals, and then
> the clown shows up! How can you have a circus without a sad-looking
> clown to make people laugh?
>
> Ed is simply a pathetic clown that makes audiences go wild and keep
> coming back for more. What's next? I'd put him in the cage with the
> lion and give him a chair and a banana.
>
> Yes, he doesn't know it, but we could be rich!
>
> SPECIAL FEATURE:
>
> This little clown act is brought to you as a courtesy of the Banana
> Revolution...

TM is a poor crazy bastard who just posts on his one favorite subject -
hatred of motor vehicles because they interfere with his use of the roads.
His other favorite subject is attacking Christianity. If you respond to this
poor crazy bastard, then you are a poor crazy bastard too.

He likes to reference monkeys and other wild animals normally found only in
zoos because he is most likely a wild beast himself. I think he fornicates
with monkeys, but I can't prove it.

TM should confine himself to just one thread instead of proliferating them
like a poor crazy bastard. He is insane of course. I liken him to the
village idiot of olden times. The difference these days is that no one any
longer recognizes the village idiot because idiocy has become so widespread.

But I will be here to remind one and all of what a poor crazy bastard TM is.
It is mark of My Greatness that I can still recognize the village idiot even
if the rest of you can't.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Oct 26, 2010, 9:09:16 AM10/26/10

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Oct 26, 2010, 9:52:03 AM10/26/10
(Some of the content is borrowed from another thread. Thank you for
the contribution --if any)

On Oct 26, 7:01 am, Max <ass...@pcfin.net> wrote:

> Perhaps you could speak with more clarity, then I won't have to second
> guess your intent. You're always so busy trying to be a smart arse.

No matter how convincing you are. The sneaky Christians will try to
play the "morality card" (family values, "drug free" BS) to get away
with this Darwinist system (the jungle) in disguise...

Tell you what. Let's change the subject and find out why the
Christians don't deliver healthy choices for the kids to stay out of
drugs. Does that sound like CAUSE & EFFECT? Does changing the jungle
sound intimidating to the sheep?

Here the subject is BIKE FACILITIES:

Same old shit. No matter what you say, the ECONOMIC FORCES are stacked
against you. Nothing smart --be it bikes or trains-- will come out
from a system that promotes SUVs and waste. There's not even money for
infrastructure, and no taxes are accepted by the sheep. What I propose
is the only sensible and practical solution right here, right now:
TAKE THE LANE EVERY TIME and do so in a coordinated way.

George

Oct 26, 2010, 10:01:23 AM10/26/10
On 10/26/2010 12:22 AM, His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of

You are both equal status clowns just like peas in a pod.

Is there any reason you need to crosspost your nonsensical rantings to
M.C.F.L?

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Oct 26, 2010, 10:27:34 AM10/26/10

Because that's the only thing that actually makes sense.

By the way, I'm a better clown with a clear purpose, ie. open all the
roads to bicycles.

Stop the BS about bike lanes and ghettoes. That doesn't make sense.

Edward Dolan

Oct 26, 2010, 5:20:29 PM10/26/10

TM is a poor crazy bastard who just posts on his one favorite subject -

Edward Dolan

Oct 26, 2010, 5:22:53 PM10/26/10
"His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle"
<nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

[...]