If I Don't Have Kids Why Do I Pay More In Taxes?

Beaver...@live.com

Apr 5, 2018, 5:44:26 PM4/5/18
I am not using resources like public education, subsidized doctors visits or getting raided by DCFS.

Why?

catalpa

Apr 5, 2018, 11:21:28 PM4/5/18

<Beaver...@live.com> wrote in message
>I am not using resources like public education, subsidized doctors visits
>or getting raided by DCFS.
>
> Why?

The laws are written by people with children.

Bill Gill

Apr 6, 2018, 9:15:16 AM4/6/18
On 4/5/2018 4:44 PM, Beaver...@live.com wrote:
> I am not using resources like public education, subsidized doctors visits or getting raided by DCFS.
>
> Why?

So that you can have educated people to serve you.

Bill

Bob F

Apr 6, 2018, 1:19:35 PM4/6/18
On 4/5/2018 2:44 PM, Beaver...@live.com wrote:
> I am not using resources like public education, subsidized doctors visits or getting raided by DCFS.
>
> Why?

Because you were educated.

Because you benefit from living in an educated society.

Because healthy educated people pay more taxes.

Because you have some compassion for others than yourself. Well, maybe not?

anon...@internet.none

Apr 6, 2018, 10:17:11 PM4/6/18
On Thu, 5 Apr 2018 14:44:22 -0700 (PDT), Beaver...@live.com wrote:

>I am not using resources like public education, subsidized doctors visits or getting raided by DCFS.
>
>Why?

Because you're a SUCKER, who pays their fucking taxes.

Instead of giving the IRS a check, give them your bullets. Load your
machine guns, go to the IRS offices, and start shooting. Dont take your
finger off the trigger till everyone is dead. Youll become an instant
hero.

Bob F

Apr 6, 2018, 10:55:05 PM4/6/18
Ahhhh! Another "good" Republican. Now I understand why they want assault
rifles so much.

Beaver...@live.com

Apr 7, 2018, 11:33:23 AM4/7/18
Wow, we even have Russiabots in MCFL now.

tra...@optonline.net

Apr 9, 2018, 8:53:03 AM4/9/18
On Thursday, April 5, 2018 at 5:44:26 PM UTC-4, Beaver...@live.com wrote:
> I am not using resources like public education, subsidized doctors visits or getting raided by DCFS.
>
> Why?

It's a very good question. Teh govt is subsidizing people to have more
kids. More people just creates more problems, whether it's traffic
congestion, destroying forestation, more garbage, more CO2......

One obvious reason is that the govt is already going broke, unable to
meet all it's unfunded liabilities at all levels. One way to lessen
that or push out the inevitable is to have more kids so that more
taxes come in to pay for all the people retiring, drawing benefits, etc.
The more rapidly you grow the population, the longer you can keep the
Ponzi scheme going.

tra...@optonline.net

Apr 9, 2018, 8:56:04 AM4/9/18
That argument holds some water for one or two kids. But govt is subsidizing
families of all sizes. Why should a family with no kids or one kid be
paying less in taxes than the same family with 8 kids? All those extra
kids cost a fortune for the public to educate. Even worse, there seems
to be a corelation between having lots of kids and being on welfare.
We should end the madness.

Bob F

Apr 9, 2018, 9:45:05 AM4/9/18
"Seems to be"?? That prove your point?.

I would much rather live in a society of educated compassionate people.
At least that education gives those less well-to-do kids some chance of
improving themselves. Without an education - not much of a chance.

hchi...@hotmail.com

Apr 10, 2018, 12:52:49 PM4/10/18
On Thu, 5 Apr 2018 14:44:22 -0700 (PDT), Beaver...@live.com wrote:

>I am not using resources like public education, subsidized doctors visits or getting raided by DCFS.
>
>Why?

You don't have to. Seems like you may have made some poor choices or have a bad
CPA, or don't understand how and why the system works. Your tax money is being
used to make F-35s, not public education. The more single people there are, the
more F-35s we can afford. Ain't life grand? Earn less and you will pay less
tax.

Beaver...@live.com

Apr 11, 2018, 12:13:46 AM4/11/18
he completely fucked everything up and i don't know what to do about it

sms

Apr 26, 2018, 9:44:00 PM4/26/18
On 4/5/2018 2:44 PM, Beaver...@live.com wrote:
> I am not using resources like public education, subsidized doctors visits or getting raided by DCFS.

In Germany there was a proposal to increase taxes on those without
children because childless people are not adding people to the workforce
to pay for high-cost senior care.