Tycooncashflow :D I'm amazed ;)

TycoonCashFlow

Oct 15, 2009, 9:10:28 AM10/15/09
Hey guys! :)
I found this website today from an email a friend sent me ;)
http://tinyurl.com/ygb7eh6
I watched his videos on the site and I’m blown away that he’s making
over $6,382 a month. He teach you how to do it Step by Step! :D
Has anyone in this group tried this program? My friend started with
it
2 days ago and he made 60$ yesterday while he was sleeping! It's like
you do some work every day and the money comes in on autopilot! :D
Just wanted to share this with you guys and I want to hear if any of
you are using their methods ;)

Edit1: Haha! Today I made 16,24$ while I was at school, and I had only
worked with it 15-30 min the day before!

Thanks, Jonas

Al

Oct 15, 2009, 9:37:38 AM10/15/09
On Oct 15, 9:10 am, TycoonCashFlow <jonas.rols...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey guys! :)

> Edit1: Haha! Today I made 16,24$ while I was at school, and I had only
> worked with it 15-30 min the day before!
>
> Thanks, Jonas

You must work harder at school, especially remedial math.

Yours truly,
Tom Vu