Jungle Wisdom to survive in a Christian Jungle

TheTibetanMonkey

Feb 24, 2010, 7:54:33 PM2/24/10
Where water is recklessly polluted and then they sell you bottled
water, you must seek answers among the free stuff in life... THE SUN &
THE MOON.

The air is free too, but it's also polluted.

I say we must go to the sources of energy, and go out to the great
outdoors whenever possible. Of course, bring your own peanuts and
water.

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY FROM THE JUNGLE SAYS:

"Try not to be part of the part of the BIG FOOD CHAIN without going
hungry"