Any wheels bad, two legs good

TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle

Jan 22, 2010, 12:47:39 PM1/22/10
On Jan 22, 12:16 pm, "Sla#s" <p...@slatts.net> wrote:
> TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle wrote:
>
> <SNIP>
>

> > Two legs good, four legs bad!
>
> > We cyclist say,
>
> > Two wheels good, four wheels bad!
>
> We unicyclists say!
>
> Two wheel bad, one wheel good!
>
> Slatts

I can't accept that. Pretty soon the pedestrians will be saying, "any
wheels bad, two legs good."

You know, for shorter distances the bicycle becomes a nuisance and we
are a threat to pedestrians on the sidewalk, where most people in
America ride. Often though there's no sidewalks whatsover and you go
scrambling for answers...

WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS

"When there are no paths in the jungle, you must create your own"

VFW

Jan 22, 2010, 1:36:48 PM1/22/10
In article
<ed5f4aef-ea05-4e54...@c34g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>,
TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle
<nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote:

I say three wheels good.
I love my Trikke!
for some good Trikke vids. visit You Tube
--
Hint; Enjoy the moment !

TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle

Jan 22, 2010, 2:26:16 PM1/22/10
On Jan 22, 1:36 pm, VFW <george...@toast.net> wrote:
> In article
> <ed5f4aef-ea05-4e54-8c2e-e7e54c9c6...@c34g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>,
>  TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle

>  <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > On Jan 22, 12:16 pm, "Sla#s" <p...@slatts.net> wrote:
> > > TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle wrote:
>
> > > <SNIP>

> > > We unicyclists say!
>
> > > Two wheel bad, one wheel good!
>
> > > Slatts
>
> > I can't accept that. Pretty soon the pedestrians will be saying, "any
> > wheels bad, two legs good."
>
> > You know, for shorter distances the bicycle becomes a nuisance and we
> > are a threat to pedestrians on the sidewalk, where most people in
> > America ride. Often though there's no sidewalks whatsover and you go
> > scrambling for answers...

> > WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS
>
> > "When there are no paths in the jungle, you must create your own"
>
> >http://webspawner.com/users/BANANAREVOLUTION
>
> I say three wheels good.
> I love my Trikke!
> for some good Trikke vids. visit You Tube
> --
> Hint; Enjoy the moment !- Hide quoted text -

Yeah, I love them too. I had a Schwinn 3 speed. But rusted by leaving
it outside, and traded it in.

I believe they are somewhat popular in the UK.

JimmyMac

Jan 22, 2010, 3:31:10 PM1/22/10
On Jan 22, 11:47 am, TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-

In most communities in the US, by the age of 12 or 13 cyclist are not
allowed to ride on sidewalks. They must ride on the street or
designated bike paths, but enforcement of the law is entirely another
matter.

TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle

Jan 22, 2010, 6:36:15 PM1/22/10
> matter.- Hide quoted text -

Probably if they enforced the law it would provoke such a crisis that
it would solve the problem once and for all.

But Banana Republics hardly ever enforce the laws.

Les Cargill

Jan 22, 2010, 10:37:08 PM1/22/10
TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle wrote:
> On Jan 22, 12:16 pm, "Sla#s" <p...@slatts.net> wrote:
>> TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle wrote:
>>
>> <SNIP>
>>

>>> Two legs good, four legs bad!
>>> We cyclist say,
>>> Two wheels good, four wheels bad!
>> We unicyclists say!
>>
>> Two wheel bad, one wheel good!
>>
>> Slatts
>
> I can't accept that. Pretty soon the pedestrians will be saying, "any
> wheels bad, two legs good."

Well, don't forget the amputees - "No legs good!" Just taking
it to its logical conclusion...

As you were.

> You know, for shorter distances the bicycle becomes a nuisance and we
> are a threat to pedestrians on the sidewalk, where most people in
> America ride. Often though there's no sidewalks whatsover and you go
> scrambling for answers...

It's interesting. As a primarily motorist/cager, I never pucker quite
so badly as sharing a narrow 2-lane with a cyclist. it's like
sheepherders and cattlemen in the old westerns - you can just
feel the drama building. I try to get around 'em as quickly
as (safely) possible.

1/2mV^2 - it's the law.

> WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS
>
> "When there are no paths in the jungle, you must create your own"
>
> http://webspawner.com/users/BANANAREVOLUTION

--

Les Cargill

TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle

Jan 23, 2010, 11:41:00 PM1/23/10
On Jan 22, 10:37 pm, Les Cargill <lcargil...@comcast.net> wrote:
> TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle wrote:
> > On Jan 22, 12:16 pm, "Sla#s" <p...@slatts.net> wrote:
> >> TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle wrote:
>
> >> <SNIP>

> >> We unicyclists say!
>
> >> Two wheel bad, one wheel good!
>
> >> Slatts
>
> > I can't accept that. Pretty soon the pedestrians will be saying, "any
> > wheels bad, two legs good."
>
> Well, don't forget the amputees - "No legs good!" Just taking
> it to its logical conclusion...
>
> As you were.

In a world populated by snakes...

Going back to square one: TWO LEGS OR TWO WHEELS GOOD, everything else
bad.