Within 5 Days Of Each Other

Gary Sokolisch

Feb 6, 2011, 9:41:03 PM2/6/11
My hard drive, printer, and stand alone copier went down.

Right at Income Tax time.

I've already detailed my travails regarding the PC and printer, and now for
the copier.

I paid $16 to an online support group-- JustAnswers.com -- to help me
solve the problem. The tech said that the drum should be cleaned. That's
nice but could you give me a little more detail. The tech said to take it
to the shop.

WOW! $16 for that advice. I'm in the wrong business. Maybe I could
become an online "expert" and tell people to take their problems to a
professional. Any fucking body could give that kind of advice.

Rod Speed

Feb 6, 2011, 10:43:31 PM2/6/11
Gary Sokolisch wrote

> My hard drive, printer, and stand alone copier went down.

> Right at Income Tax time.

You've been told you should use them to keep that immense stomach off the ground.

You wouldnt listen...

> I've already detailed my travails regarding the PC and printer, and now for the copier.

> I paid $16 to an online support group-- JustAnswers.com -- to help me
> solve the problem. The tech said that the drum should be cleaned.
> That's nice but could you give me a little more detail. The tech
> said to take it to the shop.

> WOW! $16 for that advice. I'm in the wrong business.

No one held a gun to your head and forced you to pay anyone $16 for that advice.

If someone did, call the cops.

> Maybe I could become an online "expert" and tell
> people to take their problems to a professional.

No one is actually stupid enough to pay you a cent given your record.

> Any fucking body could give that kind of advice.

Nope, you have to be able to read and write, cretin.

Sanders Kaufman

Feb 6, 2011, 11:41:33 PM2/6/11
"Gary Sokolisch" <Sokolis...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> WOW! $16 for that advice. I'm in the wrong business. Maybe I could
> become an online "expert" and tell people to take their problems to a
> professional. Any fucking body could give that kind of advice.

Yeah - anybody could give that advice.
But it takes a world-class fool to PAY FOR that advice.

Bill

Feb 7, 2011, 1:06:37 AM2/7/11

February 6th is income tax time? Not for most people.

And if you'd learn to post in the correct newsgroups (like something
computer-related), you would be able to get some valuable advice for
free. You also might have considered contacting the manufacturer on
their website, they probably would have helped you for free.

SMS

Feb 7, 2011, 10:53:43 PM2/7/11

The $16 was a charge to teach you to not pay $16 to online support groups.

Mitchell Holman

Feb 8, 2011, 9:17:23 AM2/8/11

> WOW! $16 for that advice. I'm in the wrong business. Maybe I could
> become an online "expert" and tell people to take their problems to a
> professional. Any fucking body could give that kind of advice.

"A fool and his money are soon parted."
Thomas Tusser, 1524-1580

Sanders Kaufman

Feb 9, 2011, 7:16:20 PM2/9/11
"Mitchell Holman" <nom...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> "A fool and his money are soon parted."
> Thomas Tusser, 1524-1580

"Parting a fool from his money is a moral imperative" - Sanders Kaufman

Jack Sokolisch

Feb 21, 2011, 7:54:17 PM2/21/11
Nothing additional to add. Just wanted to keep all of my admirers in
the alt-social-security-disability cesspool current regarding my
UseNet spamming activities.
Your Beloved Jack (aka jack-off jack)