Do you agree with the Christians that we are living in the End Times?

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Aug 28, 2010, 12:43:29 PM8/28/10
I do, but for entirely different reasons from the Bible. It's the
Christians' own support for the most warmongering politicians, their
denial of Climate Change as a conspiracy, and their dismissal of those
who want to do the simple act to ride a bicycle not to be part of the
problem, that places us right close to Midnight.

Yep, the clock is ticking...

"The Doomsday Clock is a symbolic clock face, maintained since 1947 by
the board of directors of the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists at the
University of Chicago. The closer the clock is to midnight, the closer
the world is estimated to be to global disaster. As of January 14,
2010, the Doomsday Clock now stands at six minutes to midnight."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doomsday_Clock

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS

"It's a race against time"

Edward Dolan

Aug 28, 2010, 12:50:49 PM8/28/10

<nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>I do, but for entirely different reasons from the Bible. It's the
> Christians' own support for the most warmongering politicians, their
> denial of Climate Change as a conspiracy, and their dismissal of those
> who want to do the simple act to ride a bicycle not to be part of the
> problem, that places us right close to Midnight.
>
> Yep, the clock is ticking...
>
> "The Doomsday Clock is a symbolic clock face, maintained since 1947 by
> the board of directors of the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists at the
> University of Chicago. The closer the clock is to midnight, the closer
> the world is estimated to be to global disaster. As of January 14,
> 2010, the Doomsday Clock now stands at six minutes to midnight."

TM is a poor crazy bastard who just posts on his one favorite subject -
hatred of motor vehicles because they interfere with his use of the roads.
His other favorite subject is attacking Christianity. If you respond to this
poor crazy bastard, then you are a poor crazy bastard too.

He likes to reference monkeys and other wild animals normally found only in
zoos because he is most likely a wild beast himself. I think he fornicates
with monkeys, but I can't prove it.

TM should confine himself to just one thread instead of proliferating them
like a poor crazy bastard. He is insane of course. I liken him to the
village idiot of olden times. The difference these days is that no one any
longer recognizes the village idiot because idiocy has become so widespread.

But I will be here to remind one and all of what a poor crazy bastard TM is.
It is mark of My Greatness that I can still recognize the village idiot even
if the rest of you can't.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock & the Stationary Bicycle to burn the calories

Aug 28, 2010, 1:39:41 PM8/28/10
On Aug 28, 10:14 am, duke <duckgumb...@cox.net> wrote:
> On Sat, 28 Aug 2010 09:41:05 -0700 (PDT), "His Highness the TibetanMonkey,
> Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock" <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com>

> wrote:
>
> >I do, but for entirely different reasons from the Bible.
>
> No, because Jesus said that no man knows the day or the time.

Jesus didn't know of nuclear weapons, Climate Change or bicycles.

Edward Dolan

Aug 28, 2010, 2:52:03 PM8/28/10

"His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock &
the Stationary Bicycle to burn the calories" <comandan...@yahoo.com>
wrote in message

I am fed up with your animal metaphors. How about I liken you to your god
damn fucking monkeys myself? Yea, I think you are really into monkeys. What
is there about them makes you want to fornicate with them? I think the rest
of us would like to know about the depths of your depravity.

And your attacks on Christianity are truly mind boggling. How would an idiot
like you know anything about anything so abstract as religion. You are
strictly a concrete knower, one who knows about monkey asses and penises and
not much else.

If there is a God, let us hope that He will consign you to Hell from whence
you came. Yea, I pray every day that some motorist there in Florida will
take you out of your misery. And the sooner the better!

Fucking Regards,

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Aug 28, 2010, 5:25:22 PM8/28/10
On Aug 28, 12:46 pm, "Syd M." <pdwrigh...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Aug 28, 1:14 pm, duke <duckgumb...@cox.net> wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 28 Aug 2010 09:41:05 -0700 (PDT), "His Highness the TibetanMonkey,
> > Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock" <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com>
> > wrote:
>
> > >I do, but for entirely different reasons from the Bible.
>
> > No, because Jesus said that no man knows the day or the time.
>
> Big deal. It also says that bats are birds and other lies.
>
> PDW

Everybody thought he would come back soon, and then they thought he
would come in 1,000 AD, etc.

I think he's coming behind a mushroom cloud...

http://jesusiscoming.us/images/jesus-return.jpg

Remember the mushroom cloud the Christians believed Hussein was
working on?

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Aug 28, 2010, 7:05:28 PM8/28/10
On Aug 28, 3:18 pm, Virgil <Vir...@home.esc> wrote:
> In article <2vgi76dfdennfvat5g119knop0ig2p4...@4ax.com>,

> duke <duckgumb...@cox.net> wrote:
> > On Sat, 28 Aug 2010 09:41:05 -0700 (PDT), "His Highness the TibetanMonkey,
> > Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock" <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com>
> > wrote:
>
> > >I do, but for entirely different reasons from the Bible.
>
> > No, because Jesus said that no man knows the day or the time.
>
> That's only because accurate calendar watches had not yet been invented.

I thought the calendar was born with Jesus. We live now in 2010 AD.

Before people wouldn't have a clue.

Edward Dolan

Aug 28, 2010, 9:07:16 PM8/28/10

>>> Take your religious concerns and stuff them up your ass, you god damn
>>> fucking moron!

Edward Dolan

Aug 28, 2010, 9:09:35 PM8/28/10

>>> Take your religious concerns and stuff them up your ass, you god damn
>>> fucking moron!

Fucking Regards.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Aug 28, 2010, 11:34:47 PM8/28/10
On Aug 28, 6:09 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock"<nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

You will reincarnate in a serpent...

On Aug 28, 4:30 pm, "Simon Ewins" <sjew...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I know I am living in my own end-times.

For the Christians, the end of the road is really the beginning.

And they prepare their whole life for this trip.

Or maybe we reincarnate in a mouse. We'll find out soon enough.

Edward Dolan

Aug 29, 2010, 12:06:17 AM8/29/10

On Aug 28, 6:09 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
[...]

> You will reincarnate in a serpent...

>> I suggest you not post anti-Christianity messages to RBS. What to do such
>> messages have to do with anything except your own craziness, you poor
>> crazy bastard.

Fucking Regards,

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Aug 29, 2010, 12:23:13 AM8/29/10
On Aug 28, 9:13 pm, Earle Jones <earle.jo...@comcast.net> wrote:
> In article
> <889e7968-e3ba-4403-a58a-f7e241ddf...@j18g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>,

> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of
>
> Tantra-Hammock" <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > I do, but for entirely different reasons from the Bible. It's the
> > Christians' own support for the most warmongering politicians, their
> > denial of Climate Change as a conspiracy, and their dismissal of those
> > who want to do the simple act to ride a bicycle not to be part of the
> > problem, that places us right close to Midnight.
>
> > Yep, the clock is ticking...
>
> *
> Fundamentalist Christians believe that we are close to the "rapture" and
> the end of time as we know it.
>
> Sadly, they are doing all in their power to make sure they are right. I
> think they plan on the future of life after death and make no provision
> to extend the life of this planet. If we're all going to Jesus soon,
> why worry about global warming, starvation, disease, etc?
>
> Fortunately, they represent only a small fraction (maybe 20%) of the
> public.
>
> earle
> *

They are very noisy and influential though. And they still outnumber
the thinking people who are NOT organized.

Doug

Aug 29, 2010, 1:47:46 AM8/29/10
On 28 Aug, 17:43, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the

Movement of Tantra-Hammock" <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote:
I never agree with Christians or any other religious cults. They have
far too much power and are a major cause of a great deal of strife and
destruction in our world.

-- .
UK Radical Campaigns.
http://www.zing.icom43.net
One man's democracy is another man's regime.

Doug.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Aug 29, 2010, 10:20:18 AM8/29/10
On Aug 29, 12:26 am, DanielSan <daniel...@speakeasy.net> wrote:
> On 8/29/2010 12:16 AM, Larry wrote:
>
> > Climate Change religion
>
> Fail.

See, now he won't make to the safe haven where us, the Free Spirits of
the Universe, reject mental masturbation --religion-- and accept
Climate Change as Good Science as well as Common Sense.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Aug 29, 2010, 11:43:54 AM8/29/10
On Aug 29, 8:32 am, "5668 Dead, 811 since 1/20/09"
<dea...@deadduz.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 29 Aug 2010 04:18:24 -0700, edspyhill01 wrote:
> > On Aug 28, 5:24 pm, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the

> > Movement of Tantra-Hammock" <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> >> Everybody thought he would come back soon, and then they thought he
> >> would come in 1,000 AD, etc.
>
> >> I think he's coming behind a mushroom cloud...
>
> >>http://jesusiscoming.us/images/jesus-return.jpg
>
> >> Remember the mushroom cloud the Christians believed Hussein was working
> >> on?
>
> > If the Rapture takes all the christians, I'm for it. Imagine America
> > without fundamentalist christians...
>
> All we need is to have Newt, Glenn and Sarah tell fundies that Heaven is
> working on WMDs, and they'll attack, invade, and occupy the place.

That's why so much money goes into Star Wars, right?

I think the Rapture will end with the Big Shots taking a spaceship to
Mars. Then they will ponder on the value of having lied all along.

Isn't it wiser to live a simple life, ride a bicycle and lay a hammock
under a mango tree?

Edward Dolan

Aug 29, 2010, 2:44:13 PM8/29/10

"His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock"
<nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Stay on this thread and I will not bother you. Start a new thread on this
same subject, and I am going kick your dumb ass all the way to Hell and
back, you poor crazy bastard!

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Aug 29, 2010, 3:53:59 PM8/29/10
On Aug 29, 11:44 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock"<nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Now I want war with you. Did you know?

On Aug 29, 12:03 pm, "Daniel who wants to know" <m...@here.edu> wrote:
> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock &

> the Stationary Bicycle to burn the calories" <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com>
> wrote in messagenews:f8a09cc5-82ab-4f0d...@d8g2000yqf.googlegroups.com...

> >I do, but for entirely different reasons from the Bible. It's the
> > Christians' own support for the most warmongering politicians, their
> > denial of Climate Change as a conspiracy, and their dismissal of those
> > who want to do the simple act to ride a bicycle not to be part of the
> > problem, that places us right close to Midnight.
>

> Yep. I consider myself a Christian but I fear it is becoming a
> self-fufilling prophesy in that the fundies say "Well, the world is going to
> end soon anyway, might as well trash the place while we still can.

Still time to change your mind. ;)

Here's the word in the street...

On Aug 29, 9:55 am, "solar penguin" <solar.peng...@googlemail.com>
wrote:
> Jim <pedigreeZ...@ZZZZoperamail.com[wake> wrote:

> > Pretty sure he didn't know about Oyster cards.
>
> If he did, what would he do to fix the OSI overcharging problem?

God wants the Christians to use their credit cards and buy SUVs. It's
all part of the Master Plan to create war and pollution in the world,
thus rushing the race to the End Times.

In reality though it is the Jews who have this conspiracy to take all
over the world, while the Chinese provide the goods under the guise of
Globalization.

That's the word in the street anyway. ;)

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Aug 29, 2010, 4:51:17 PM8/29/10
On Aug 29, 1:34 pm, FatterDumber& Happier Moe

<"WheresMyCheck"@UncleSamLoves.Mee> wrote:
> His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of

> > Isn't it wiser to live a simple life, ride a bicycle and lay a hammock
> > under a mango tree?
>
> Quit trying to justify your laziness, go get a job.

Buddha gave me this job to do, and I'm here.

This is like Newton's apple but instead a mango tree to wake up
humanity to reality. Get it?

Edward Dolan

Aug 29, 2010, 5:10:12 PM8/29/10

On Aug 29, 11:44 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
[...]

> Stay on this thread and I will not bother you. Start a new thread on this
> same subject, and I am going kick your dumb ass all the way to Hell and
> back, you poor crazy bastard!

>> Now I want war with you. Did you know?

Do not proliferate threads on a single subject. That is the main thing you
have to remember in your pea sized brain.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Aug 29, 2010, 5:42:06 PM8/29/10
On Aug 29, 2:10 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock"<nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Aug 29, 11:44 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > Stay on this thread and I will not bother you. Start a new thread on this
> > same subject, and I am going kick your dumb ass all the way to Hell and
> > back, you poor crazy bastard!
> >> Now I want war with you. Did you know?
>
> Do not proliferate threads on a single subject. That is the main thing you
> have to remember in your pea sized brain.
>
> Fucking Regards,

BICYCLES, RELIGION, POLLUTION, WAR ON DRUGS, HEALTHCARE, POLITICS,
BANANA...

Is that one issue?

Edward Dolan

Aug 30, 2010, 1:17:24 PM8/30/10

On Aug 29, 2:10 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of
> Tantra-Hammock"<nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Aug 29, 11:44 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > Stay on this thread and I will not bother you. Start a new thread on
> > this
> > same subject, and I am going kick your dumb ass all the way to Hell and
> > back, you poor crazy bastard!
> >> Now I want war with you. Did you know?
>
> Do not proliferate threads on a single subject. That is the main thing you
> have to remember in your pea sized brain.

>>> BICYCLES, RELIGION, POLLUTION, WAR ON DRUGS, HEALTHCARE, POLITICS,
BANANA...

>>> Is that one issue?

It pretty much is all one issue the way you frame everything. However, why
not limit yourself to a couple of original posts a week. It they are any
good, you should be kept plenty busy dealing with the replies. I will not
bother you if you keep your original posts limited. Why not try to learn to
respond to the posts of others? That is the true test of intelligence.

Do not proliferate threads on a single subject or even a few subjects. It is
the hallmark of an idiot to do that. Mr. Sherman and I once went for over
500 posts on single thread. We could do that because we both knew how to
focus. Learn how to focus yourself. Scatterbrains are not welcome on Usenet.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Aug 30, 2010, 1:19:40 PM8/30/10

I've thought everybody here was trying to kill time, not to be exposed
to our dangerous roads on a bike.

VFW

Aug 30, 2010, 11:30:17 PM8/30/10
In article
<336f92d1-7389-4352...@z28g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>,

"His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of
Tantra-Hammock" <nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote:

and the Earth will be a better place after the human parasite has become
extinct. It will heal.
This "experiment" will just a short moment in the long history of time.
--
Money! What a concept.

totfit

Sep 1, 2010, 7:01:01 PM9/1/10
In article <54284$4c793e56$d8102c96$18...@KNOLOGY.NET>, edo...@iw.net
says...

> TM should confine himself to just one thread instead of proliferating them
> like a poor crazy bastard. He is insane of course. I liken him to the
> village idiot of olden times. The difference these days is that no one any
> longer recognizes the village idiot because idiocy has become so widespread.

Wow, it appears the pot calleth the kettle black.

Sep 1, 2010, 7:33:02 PM9/1/10

"totfit" <tot...@newsguy.com> wrote in message

Cross-posting douchebag KF'd.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Sep 2, 2010, 2:46:51 PM9/2/10
On Sep 2, 9:37 am, Larry <no...@home.com> wrote:
> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle"
> <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:4668ef32-c69b-4548-bcb0-
> 084448f21...@a17g2000yqi.googlegroups.com:
>
> > So it doesn't matter whether you ride a bike or drive an SUV. What do
> > you propose, to waste some more to fight the Environazis? Do your
> > contribution to ride a bike make you an Environazi? Is America
> > fighting the Environazis, in a fight of Good vs. Evil?
>
> > Many questions arise...
>
> Let's start with you and me.....
>
> I have 4 vehicles to chose from:
> a Honda Reflex 250cc, 1 cyl, 18hp scooter that gets around 70mpg driving
> it like I stole it.
>
> a Smart Fortwo Passion Coupe with 1000cc, 3 cylinder gas engine that gets
> about 45 mpg around town.
>
> a '83 Mercedes 300TD diesel station wagon that runs on 1 part mineral
> spirits to 50 parts filtered used cooking oil from 3 Chinese restaurants.
>
> an '89 Union City Body, Chevy chassis diesel stepvan with a 6.2L diesel
> V-8 running on pure filtered used cooking oil after the first 2 miles of
> diesel fuel with an installed Frybrid (www.frybrid.com) vegoil heating
> system. I bought 20 gallons of diesel for the initial crankup last
> January and still have 12 gallons of that left.
>
> My total consumption for all 4 vehicles from Big Oil is about 12-16
> gallons per month, mostly in the Smart's 8 gallon tank.
>
> List your vehicles and their consumption for us to compare....
>
> ....your turn.....

Good, then you are PLAYING IT SAFE or perhaps keeping an eye on your
pocket. But energy is TOO CHEAP in America to care about it, and most
people simply let it run down the drain.

Going around in a scooter is an excellent choice, not sure how dirty
are those motors but it saves a lot. Bicycling would be an even better
choice for shorter distances.

So you don't believe in man-made climate change, but are frugal
nevertheless. We are forced to drive due to our deadly, hostile roads.
Riding a bicycle on the road is our of the question. Not much we can
do about it other than wait that things change or get a smaller car.
We are two and a Smart remains our favorite, even when traffic remains
stupid and dangerous. I've seen several motorcycle accidents that made
me sell my scooter.

I've got many campaigns in one --one being against God-- but IMPROVING
TRAFFIC SAFETY is my favorite. I'll probably fly away in a nice
scooter and you won't hear from me again. ;)

Edward Dolan

Sep 2, 2010, 11:15:14 PM9/2/10

"totfit" <tot...@newsguy.com> wrote in message

I have never proliferated threads.