Can you have sex with an angel?

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign

Mar 19, 2011, 10:43:08 AM3/19/11
Report not abuse
Assume you are walking down the street and find this beautiful angel --
wings tucked in under the dress-- and she tells you, "Hi, I'm an angel
and if you want to have sex with me, it'll cost you 100 bucks."

Is that something someone can object to?

NOTE: This is not a hypothetical question, but rather I'm trying to
find out who's behind the practice of planting undercover
prostitutes.* Same undercover agents we can use to ride a bike and
catch bad drivers. This is a crime with victims.

* HINT: Christian morality

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign

Mar 19, 2011, 1:32:46 PM3/19/11
Yesterday I saw two real angels indeed: One was this girl --no older
than 14-- riding peacefully her Electra bike alone, taking the lane as
needed as if cars could not hurt her --she surely was immortal. The
other angel was an evil angel, like Lucifer himself, driving his SUV
recklessly and roaring his motor for all to surrender to his path of
death.

But I know Jesus will come soon and set up speed cameras.