Ed Dolan & Rod Speed

Edward Dolan

Feb 20, 2011, 2:20:13 PM2/20/11
The problem I have with Rod Speed is the same problem I have with all those
who simply resort to calling others with whom they disagree with liars.
Either engage others on their level or forget about it. It is no good simply
calling others liars. What it does is bring out the devil in me.

For instance TM is such an idiot that it is difficult to engage him, but if
I were to do it, I would at least accord him the respect that I would want
for myself. Rod Speed fails in this most fundamental of all courtesies. It
is why I call him out for the god damn fool that he is.

These newsgroups require that we treat others as we would want to be
treated. What is so difficult about that? I no longer engage TM because his
posts send me into orbit with his idiocy. But I will engage a poster like
Rod Speed who is NOT an idiot, yet he provokes with his every utterance.

You provoke me at your peril. Rod Speed will learn this the hard way. You
can say anything you want on these forums, but calling other liars with your
every other sentence is NOT acceptable. I will crucify all those who resort
to this most imbecilic of all tactics. Even TM, as much as I despise him for
the simpleton that he is, is a human being deserving of respect. I hate
bullies and that is what Rod Speed is.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Rod Speed

Feb 20, 2011, 3:33:07 PM2/20/11
Edward Dolan wrote just the puerile shit any 2 year old could leave for dead.

Edward Dolan

Feb 20, 2011, 4:29:05 PM2/20/11
"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS NOR DOES HE EVEN POST ANY OF THE MESSAGE TO WHICH
HE IS RESPONDING. WHAT AN IDIOT!

> Edward Dolan wrote just the puerile shit any 2 year old could leave for
> dead.

Fuck you too you god damn ignorant asshole.

Fucking Regards,,

Harry Brogan

Feb 20, 2011, 4:58:45 PM2/20/11
On Mon, 21 Feb 2011 07:33:07 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Edward Dolan wrote just the puerile shit any 2 year old could leave for dead.

Don't you think you could have done any better than that??

Oh well, it's YOUR ass....not mine.....

Tºm Shermªn™ °_°

Feb 20, 2011, 5:00:14 PM2/20/11

Uh Ed, you never noticed Mike Vandeman calling people liars?

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.

Edward Dolan

Feb 20, 2011, 5:29:02 PM2/20/11
"Tºm ShermªnT °_°" <""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI$southslope.net"> wrote in
message news:ijs2tf$s3p$2...@news.eternal-september.org...

Actually I have and I don't much like it. But I understand where it comes
from. It is a short cut to a response. It is better not to respond at all
than to do that. After all, it does not make for interesting reading by
others.

m...@privacy.net

Feb 20, 2011, 7:34:14 PM2/20/11
"Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:

>You provoke me at your peril. Rod Speed will learn this the hard way.

now THAT is fuckin funny

you are and idiot

go kill yourself

Edward Dolan

Feb 20, 2011, 8:01:40 PM2/20/11
<m...@privacy.net> wrote in message

> "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
>
>>You provoke me at your peril. Rod Speed will learn this the hard way.
>
> now THAT is fuckin funny

Fuckin is spelled fucking.

> you are and idiot

That should read: You are an idiot.

> go kill yourself

That should read: Go kill yourself.

How far along did you get in school? One thing is for sure, you are never
going to get far along in life. I could of course educate you, but I figure
you are trash and not worth any bother.

Fucking Regards,

Rod Speed

Feb 20, 2011, 8:06:41 PM2/20/11
Harry Brogan wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote

>> Edward Dolan wrote just the puerile shit any 2 year old could leave for dead.

> Don't you think you could have done any better than that??

That clown doesnt qualify for anything better than that.

Edward Dolan

Feb 20, 2011, 8:54:12 PM2/20/11
"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

RS has shit for brains and the knack of never saying anything the least bit
sensible. All he knows how to do is to call everyone a liar, ever the last
refuge of a coward and a scoundrel who is afraid of argument.

Fucking Regards,

Harry Brogan

Feb 20, 2011, 9:08:54 PM2/20/11

No name.....no response is warranted.

Harry Brogan

Feb 20, 2011, 9:09:31 PM2/20/11

And you do?

Rod Speed

Feb 20, 2011, 10:14:10 PM2/20/11
Harry Brogan wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>> Harry Brogan wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Don't you think you could have done any better than that??

>> That clown doesnt qualify for anything better than that.

> And you do?

Question doesnt arise with me, fuckwit.

Rod Speed

Feb 20, 2011, 10:22:30 PM2/20/11
Harry Brogan <hbro...@yahoo.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>> Harry Brogan <hbro...@yahoo.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Don't you think you could have done any better than that??

>> That clown doesnt qualify for anything better than that.

> And you do?

Question doesnt arise with me, fuckwit.

Rod Speed

Feb 20, 2011, 11:34:38 PM2/20/11

Rod Speed

Feb 20, 2011, 11:48:52 PM2/20/11
Ed the donkey Dolan wrote just the puerile shit any 2 year old could leave for dead.

Don Klipstein

Feb 21, 2011, 1:16:54 AM2/21/11
In article <8sdc45...@mid.individual.net>, Rod Speed wrote:

> Edward Dolan wrote just the puerile shit any 2 year old could leave for
> dead.

Is Roddie more on TM's side than ED's side?

Why did Roddie need take a side in a Usenet battle between TM and ED?
I somewhat regret now having posted in favor of 1 and not the other
of these 2 that hyave gained themselves some unpopularity...

In light of the maybe-15-plus-year-old apparently-largely-still-
current FAQ on the infamous R.S., I could actually decrease my
disfavor to E.D. That is because R.S. has (as I experience this) a
great history of apparently liking to irritate people, especially ones
who work for a living.
--
- Don Klipstein (d...@misty.com)

Don Klipstein

Feb 21, 2011, 1:20:27 AM2/21/11

This gets into area of not thinking that someone is my friend on basis
of merely being an enemy of one of my other frew enemies.

Don Klipstein

Feb 21, 2011, 1:28:48 AM2/21/11
In <7mc3m6580b1h6rqu7...@4ax.com>, m...@privacy.net wrote:
>"Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
>
>>You provoke me at your peril. Rod Speed will learn this the hard way.

<SNIP a bit>

Except that Rod Speed is resistant to emotionally maturing, to extent of
resisting learning at least some things even the hard way.

There is a FAQ on Rod Speed, which I think is 16-plus years old. Yet, I
think Rod Speed experienced emotional maturation of at most 2-3 years
between that long ago and now.

Rod Speed

Feb 21, 2011, 1:58:03 AM2/21/11
Don Klipstein wrote

> Is Roddie more on TM's side than ED's side?

I never bother with that juveline 'side' crap.

I JUST expose the pig ignorant lies that anyone spews.

I only bothered to read Mr Ed's shit when he commented
on one of my posts to that fool the Dregs Thracian.

> Why did Roddie need take a side in a Usenet battle between TM and ED?

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed fantasys.

> I somewhat regret now having posted in favor of 1 and not the
> other of these 2 that hyave gained themselves some unpopularity...

<reams of your puerile shit any 2 year old could leave for dead flushed where it belongs>

Rod Speed

Feb 21, 2011, 2:00:21 AM2/21/11
Don Klipstein wrote

> Except that Rod Speed is resistant to emotionally maturing,

Claims the poofter thats stuck with the emotional 'maturity' of the average 11 year old.

Tºm Shermªn™ °_°

Feb 21, 2011, 5:47:03 AM2/21/11

Edward Dolan

Feb 21, 2011, 10:26:40 PM2/21/11
"Don Klipstein" <d...@manx.misty.com> wrote in message

> In <6de32$4d61c5aa$d8106f5c$29...@KNOLOGY.NET>, Edward Dolan wrote:
>>"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> Harry Brogan wrote

>>> That clown doesnt qualify for anything better than that.
>>
>>RS has shit for brains and the knack of never saying anything the least
>>bit
>>sensible. All he knows how to do is to call everyone a liar, ever the last
>>refuge of a coward and a scoundrel who is afraid of argument.
>
> This gets into area of not thinking that someone is my friend on basis
> of merely being an enemy of one of my other few enemies.

Usenet is for idiots. There is no other way to describe it. Assholes like
Rod Speed and Tibetan Monkey totally deserve one another. Let us hope they
fuck one another to death.

Edward Dolan

Feb 21, 2011, 10:33:06 PM2/21/11
"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

This god damn ignorant asshole and shithead doesn't know enough to use an
apostrophe where required. He does know all about fucking though. That is
why he calls himself Rod Speed.

"I suggest you take your Rod and give it a good fucking. And slow down.
Speed fucks are no good. You want to go slow." - Ed Dolan

Fucking Regards,

Edward Dolan

Feb 21, 2011, 10:49:03 PM2/21/11

> Don Klipstein wrote
>
>> Is Roddie more on TM's side than ED's side?
>
> I never bother with that juveline 'side' crap.

RS and TM are two birds of a feather, both crazy as loons.

> I JUST expose the pig ignorant lies that anyone spews.

All RS knows how to do is to call everyone a liar, ever the last refuge of a
scoundrel and a coward.

> I only bothered to read Mr Ed's shit when he commented
> on one of my posts to that fool the Dregs Thracian.

He is on your level too. Glad to see that like water you have found your
shallowness.

>> Why did Roddie need take a side in a Usenet battle between TM and ED?
>
> Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed fantasys.

This god damn ignorant fool cannot even spell a simple word like
"fantasies".

RS is forever unable respond in an intelligent way to anything that is ever
said by anyone, ever the sign of an idiot and a simpleton. Hey, he is just
like TM!

>> I somewhat regret now having posted in favor of 1 and not the
>> other of these 2 that hyave gained themselves some unpopularity...
>
> <reams of your puerile shit any 2 year old could leave for dead flushed
> where it belongs>

This asshole and shithead thinks the above line is clever. That is just how
stupid he is!

Rod Speed, like all mentally retarded types, does not even know how to fuck.
Here is what he needs to know.

"I suggest you take your Rod and give it a good fucking. And slow down.
Speed fucks are no good. You want to go slow." - Ed Dolan

Fucking Regards,

Jeff Thies

Feb 21, 2011, 10:48:03 PM2/21/11
On 2/21/2011 1:16 AM, Don Klipstein wrote:
> In article<8sdc45...@mid.individual.net>, Rod Speed wrote:
>
>> Edward Dolan wrote just the puerile shit any 2 year old could leave for
>> dead.
>
> Is Roddie more on TM's side than ED's side?
>
> Why did Roddie need take a side in a Usenet battle between TM and ED?

Why not?

> I somewhat regret now having posted in favor of 1 and not the other
> of these 2 that hyave gained themselves some unpopularity...
>
> In light of the maybe-15-plus-year-old apparently-largely-still-
> current FAQ on the infamous R.S., I could actually decrease my
> disfavor to E.D. That is because R.S. has (as I experience this) a
> great history of apparently liking to irritate people, especially ones
> who work for a living.

Oh, he does. But he is so well known at it, and is usually closer to
being right than wrong that we just accept this. TM is entertaining, at
least he tries to be. Ed is reasonably civil to anyone he isn't
currently openly hostile with.

It's all amusing. But they are loons and if you get personally
involved in any of the ongoing lunacy then you need to have your head
examined. It's a drive by circus, leave it at that.

Jeff

Edward Dolan

Feb 21, 2011, 10:54:00 PM2/21/11

"Don Klipstein" <d...@manx.misty.com> wrote in message

You mean this?

After its recent emergence in the thread "How to calculate increase
of home wireless router range?", readers of this group may find
this useful. [based on a post in comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage]

Who or What is Rod Speed?

Rod Speed is an entirely modern phenomenon. Essentially, Rod
Speed is an insecure and worthless individual who has discovered
he can enhance his own self-esteem in his own eyes by playing "the
big, hard man" on the InterNet.

Rod is believed to be from Australia.

Rod certainly posts a lot. Why is that?

It relates back to the point about boosting his own self esteem by
what amounts to effectively having a wank in public. Rod's
personality, as exemplified by his posts, means he is practically
unemployable which means he sits around at home all day festering
away and getting worse and worse. This means he posts more and
more try and boost the old failing self esteem. Being unemployed
also means he as a lot of time on his hands to post in he first
place.

But maybe Rod really is a very clever and knowledgable person?

Clever? His posts wouldn't support that theory. As far as being
knowledgable, well, Rod has posted to various aus newsgroups
including invest, comms, and politics. He has posted to all as a
self professed "expert" and flames any and all who disagree with
him. Logically, here's no way any single individual could be
more than a jack of all trades across such a wide spread of
subject matter.

But maybe Rod really is an expert in some areas?

Possibly. However, his "bedside manner" prevents him from being
taken seriously by most normal people. Also, he has damaged his
credibility in areas where he might know what he's on about by
shooting his self in the foot in areas where he does not. For
example, in the case of subject matter such as politics, even a
view held by Albert Einstein cannot be little more than an
opinion and to vociferously denigrate an opposing opinion is
simply small mindedness and bigotry, the kind of which Einstein
himself fought against his whole life.

What is Rod Speed's main modus operandi?

Simple! He shoots off a half brained opinion in response to any
other post and touts that opinion as fact. When challenged, he
responds with vociferous and rabid denigration. He has an
instantly recognisable set of schoolboy put downs limited pretty
much to the following: "Pathetic, Puerile, Little Boy, try
harder, trivial, more lies, gutless wonder, wanker, etc etc".
The fact that Rod has been unable to come up with any new insults
says a lot about his outlook and intelligence.

But why do so many people respond to Rod in turn?

It has to do with effrontery and a lack of logic. Most people
who post have some basis of reason for what they write and when
Rod retorts with his usual denigration and derision they respond
emotionally rather than logically. It's like a teacher in a
class room who has a misbehaving pupil. The teacher challenges
the pupil to explain himself and the student responds with "***
off, Big Nose!" Even thought the teacher has a fairly normal
proboscis, he gets a dent in his self-esteem and might resort to
an emotional repsonse like "yeah? well your *** wouldn't fill a
pop rivet, punk", which merely invites some oneupmanship from the
naughty pupil. Of course, the teacher should not have justified
the initial comment with a response, especially in front of the
class. The correct response was "please report to the
headmaster's office right NOW!"

What is a "RodBot"?

Some respondents in aus.invest built a "virtual Rod" which was
indiscernable from the "real" Rod. Net users could enter an
opinion or even a fact and the RoDBot would tell them they were
pathetic lying schoolboys who should be able to do better or some
equally pithy Rod Speedism.

Are you saying that Rod Speed is a Troll?

You got it!

What is the best way to handle Rod Speed?

KillFile!

Edward Dolan

Feb 21, 2011, 11:01:20 PM2/21/11
"Tºm ShermªnT °_°" <""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI$southslope.net"> wrote in
message news:ijtfr9$f54$1...@news.eternal-september.org...

Mr. Sherman is too kind by far. I am not. Here it is for all those want to
know something about this ultimate asshole and shithead. RS and TM are
perfectly mated. Let us hope they fuck one another to death.

Rod Speed

Feb 21, 2011, 11:01:55 PM2/21/11
Edward Dolan wrote
> Don Klipstein <d...@manx.misty.com> wrote

>> Edward Dolan wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote

>>> RS has shit for brains and the knack of never saying anything the least bit sensible. All he knows how to do is to
>>> call everyone a liar, ever
>>> the last refuge of a coward and a scoundrel who is afraid of argument.

>> This gets into area of not thinking that someone is my friend on
>> basis of merely being an enemy of one of my other few enemies.

> Usenet is for idiots. There is no other way to describe it.

Odd that you post so much to it.

Rod Speed

Feb 21, 2011, 11:03:02 PM2/21/11
Mr Ed the donkey Dolan wrote just the puerile shit any 2 year old could leave for dead.

Rod Speed

Feb 21, 2011, 11:04:45 PM2/21/11

Rod Speed

Feb 21, 2011, 11:04:20 PM2/21/11
Mr Ed the donkey Dolan wrote just the puerile shit any 2 year old could leave for dead.

m...@privacy.net

Feb 22, 2011, 12:20:19 AM2/22/11
"Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:

>But maybe Rod really is a very clever and knowledgable person?

gotten a hell of a lot more useful info for him than
you fuckwit

Rod Speed

Feb 22, 2011, 12:23:00 AM2/22/11

Edward Dolan

Feb 22, 2011, 1:19:53 AM2/22/11

> Edward Dolan wrote
>> Don Klipstein <d...@manx.misty.com> wrote
>>> Edward Dolan wrote

Learn how to edit a post or get lost - you god damn ignorant son of a bitch!

Learn how to edit a post or get lost - you god damn ignorant son of a bitch!

Learn how to edit a post or get lost - you god damn ignorant son of a bitch!

Learn how to edit a post or get lost - you god damn ignorant son of a bitch!

least bit sensible. All he knows how to do is to

>>> This gets into area of not thinking that someone is my friend on
>>> basis of merely being an enemy of one of my other few enemies.
>
>> Usenet is for idiots. There is no other way to describe it.
>
> Odd that you post so much to it.

I know what I am doing even if you don't. I stay here mainly for just a few
who are not idiots. Types like you and TM have destroyed Usenet for normal
folks, stupid. Fuckwit, Asshole, Shithead!

Fucking Regards,

Edward Dolan

Feb 22, 2011, 1:32:00 AM2/22/11
"Jeff Thies" <jeff_...@att.net> wrote in message
[...]
> Oh, he does. But he [RS] is so well known at it, and is usually closer to
> being right than wrong that we just accept this.

He is NEVER closer to being right than wrong. He is actually nothing but a
quipster and over simplifies everything.

TM is entertaining, at
> least he tries to be.

TM is only entertaining if you are a simpleton like he is.

Ed is reasonably civil to anyone he isn't
> currently openly hostile with.

I am only hostile with those who have shown themselves hostile to me first.

> It's all amusing. But they are loons and if you get personally involved
> in any of the ongoing lunacy then you need to have your head examined.
> It's a drive by circus, leave it at that.

I agree with you about all of this being nothing but a drive by circus.
Notice how Tom Sherman manages to stay out of it by never fully engaging
anyone. That is probably the best tactic. With Mr. Sherman it is just one
aside after another. I could do that too, but then the worst elements
prevail. Sorry, but I am not built that way.

Rod Speed

Feb 22, 2011, 1:35:06 AM2/22/11
Mr Ed the donkey Dolan wrote just the puerile shit any 2 year old could leave for dead.

Rod Speed

Feb 22, 2011, 1:35:19 AM2/22/11
Mr Ed the donkey Dolan wrote just the puerile shit any 2 year old could leave for dead.

Edward Dolan

Feb 22, 2011, 1:38:24 AM2/22/11

> "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> [did NOT] wrote:
>
>>But maybe Rod really is a very clever and knowledgable person?
>
> gotten a hell of a lot more useful info for him than
> you fuckwit

Just Rod Speed fucking with anyone dumb enough not to know better. He is
pathetic. Shit like the above only worked in the early days of Usenet. Jeez,
just another dumb Aussie after all!

Fucking Regards,

Rod Speed

Feb 22, 2011, 3:32:32 AM2/22/11

Edward Dolan

Feb 23, 2011, 4:02:41 PM2/23/11
"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Edward Dolan wrote just the puerile shit any 2 year old could leave for
> dead.

Rod Speed is an Aussie shit eater. He also drinks his own urine because that
is what Aussies do in the land down under. He is dark of mind and dark of
heart like all those flat nosed Aborigines.

Edward Dolan

Feb 23, 2011, 4:03:15 PM2/23/11
"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Edward Dolan

Feb 23, 2011, 4:03:43 PM2/23/11
> Ed the donkey Dolan wrote just the puerile shit any 2 year old could leave

Edward Dolan

Feb 23, 2011, 4:04:03 PM2/23/11

> Mr Ed the donkey Dolan wrote just the puerile shit any 2 year old could
> leave for dead.

Rod Speed is an Aussie shit eater. He also drinks his own urine because

Edward Dolan

Feb 23, 2011, 4:04:21 PM2/23/11

> Mr Ed the donkey Dolan wrote just the puerile shit any 2 year old could
> leave for dead.

Rod Speed is an Aussie shit eater. He also drinks his own urine because

Edward Dolan

Feb 23, 2011, 4:04:45 PM2/23/11

> Mr Ed the donkey Dolan wrote just the puerile shit any 2 year old could
> leave for dead.

Rod Speed is an Aussie shit eater. He also drinks his own urine because

Edward Dolan

Feb 23, 2011, 4:05:16 PM2/23/11

> Mr Ed the donkey Dolan wrote just the puerile shit any 2 year old could
> leave for dead.

Rod Speed is an Aussie shit eater. He also drinks his own urine because

Edward Dolan

Feb 23, 2011, 4:05:47 PM2/23/11

> Mr Ed the donkey Dolan wrote just the puerile shit any 2 year old could
> leave for dead.

Rod Speed is an Aussie shit eater. He also drinks his own urine because

Edward Dolan

Feb 23, 2011, 4:06:07 PM2/23/11

> Mr Ed the donkey Dolan wrote just the puerile shit any 2 year old could
> leave for dead.

Rod Speed is an Aussie shit eater. He also drinks his own urine because that

Rod Speed

Feb 23, 2011, 4:39:29 PM2/23/11
Mr Ed the donkey Dolan wrote just the puerile shit any 2 year old could leave for dead.

Rod Speed

Feb 23, 2011, 4:39:39 PM2/23/11
Mr Ed the donkey Dolan wrote just the puerile shit any 2 year old could leave for dead.

Rod Speed

Feb 23, 2011, 4:39:46 PM2/23/11
Mr Ed the donkey Dolan wrote just the puerile shit any 2 year old could leave for dead.

Rod Speed

Feb 23, 2011, 4:39:54 PM2/23/11

Rod Speed

Feb 23, 2011, 4:40:04 PM2/23/11