Happy New Year!

VFW,

Jan 1, 2011, 10:57:59 AM1/1/11
the first thing I do is pre-date a few checks. with 2011 .
and that's if for resolutions. fin.
--
Karma, What a concept!

The Henchman

Jan 1, 2011, 8:09:24 PM1/1/11

"VFW," wrote in message

the first thing I do is pre-date a few checks. with 2011 .
and that's if for resolutions. fin.
--

-----

Happy year's back at ya.

Coffee's For Closers

Jan 2, 2011, 3:21:43 AM1/2/11
In article <georgeswk-1E34E...@news.toast.net>,
geor...@toast.net says...

> the first thing I do is pre-date a few checks. with 2011 .
> and that's if for resolutions. fin.

"A few"? I think I wrote exactly one cheque last year.

--
Get Credit Where Credit Is Due
http://www.cardreport.com/

Rod Speed

Jan 2, 2011, 4:04:07 AM1/2/11
Coffee's For Closers wrote
> geor...@toast.net wrote

>> the first thing I do is pre-date a few checks.
>> with 2011 . and that's if for resolutions. fin.

> "A few"? I think I wrote exactly one cheque last year.

I havent written one for years.

Al

Jan 2, 2011, 4:28:39 PM1/2/11

This is only necessary for those with dementia.
And the banks will process a check written this January with a 2010
date.

Message has been deleted