Another Food Cheapened & Ruined

Nomen Nescio

Mar 29, 2020, 7:52:30 PM3/29/20
In the last year or so in the Midwest we had a new brand of Hot Dog
come our way. The brand was Bar S Classic Franks. In the beginning the
12 oz. package cost a $1.25. It was a pretty good frank as 'chicken'
franks go. However, after being on the market for some months, we
started noticing that they followed the rest of the industry and began
filling their franks with water. One had to drain the water out of the
package after opening. That was bad enough, but the last batch I
bought about a week ago seemed even stranger. The hot dog when held at
one end would hang downwards like a limp dick. I also noticed it
didn't take much chewing. I checked the package. Guess what? Pink
Slime (Mechanically Separated meat). They had turned the product into
junk. Also, instead of each having 8 grams of protein as they did in
the beginning, the protein content is now 3 grams.