Buy Hershey's Kisses @ $1.88 a bag, get free movie tickets

OhioGuy

Feb 19, 2009, 11:08:00 PM2/19/09
I just went in our local Gabriel Brothers store and found a pile of
something like 200 packages of Hershey's Kisses, 13.2 ounce bags for
$1.88 each. That isn't a bad deal on its own, but these also happened
to be "Mega Movie Bonus" 5 point bags. This is the Hollywood Movie
Money deal where for 15 points, you get a free movie ticket. (limit 4
certificates per address)

Gabriel Brothers store finder:
http://www.gabrielbrothers.com/stores.php

Hershey's Mega Movie Bonus:
http://www.hersheys.com/megamovie/

Hollywood Movie Money theater lookup: (promo 32368)
http://www.hollywoodmoviemoney.com/theaters?promocode=32368

So for a grand total of $5.64, you get nearly 2.5 pounds of milk
chocolate, plus a free movie ticket. Quadruple this if you go for all 4
tickets.

Hurry, though, submissions must be postmarked by March 1. Looks like
I'm going to have some free tickets to some of the May movies I'm
looking forward to, but would normally wait to see in the cheapie
theaters: Wolverine, Star Trek, Terminator, Night at the Museum, or
maybe even Land of the Lost or Transformers in June.

Upcoming movies:
http://www.imdb.com/nowplaying/2009/05/

albu...@mailinator.com

Feb 20, 2009, 5:31:04 PM2/20/09

Plus, you can take some of the kisses into the movie in your pockets
and save by avoiding the concession stand.

Kayak44

Feb 23, 2009, 8:59:05 AM2/23/09
On Feb 19, 11:08 pm, OhioGuy <n...@none.net> wrote:
>    I just went in our local Gabriel Brothers store and found a pile of
> something like 200 packages of Hershey's Kisses, 13.2 ounce bags for
> $1.88 each.  That isn't a bad deal on its own, but these also happened
> to be "Mega Movie Bonus" 5 point bags.  This is the Hollywood Movie
> Money deal where for 15 points, you get a free movie ticket. (limit 4
> certificates per address)
>
> Gabriel Brothers store finder:http://www.gabrielbrothers.com/stores.php
>
> Hershey's Mega Movie Bonus:http://www.hersheys.com/megamovie/
>
> Hollywood Movie Money theater lookup: (promo 32368)http://www.hollywoodmoviemoney.com/theaters?promocode=32368

>    So for a grand total of $5.64, you get nearly 2.5 pounds of milk
> chocolate, plus a free movie ticket.  Quadruple this if you go for all 4
> tickets.
>
>    Hurry, though, submissions must be postmarked by March 1.  Looks like
> I'm going to have some free tickets to some of the May movies I'm
> looking forward to, but would normally wait to see in the cheapie
> theaters: Wolverine, Star Trek, Terminator, Night at the Museum, or
> maybe even Land of the Lost or Transformers in June.

You also support a company that just closed yet another US plant and
moved production to Mexico, but hey, as long as you get to see a
movie, I guess that's all that matters.

Marsha

Feb 23, 2009, 7:47:39 PM2/23/09
Kayak44 wrote:
> You also support a company that just closed yet another US plant and
> moved production to Mexico, but hey, as long as you get to see a
> movie, I guess that's all that matters.

Is that supposed to be common knowledge? So we're supposed to check
every company before we buy something? Get real.

Marsha