This death is perhaps the catalyst for change

TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle

Jan 24, 2010, 6:41:03 PM1/24/10
Or so I hope. This is the "best place" for riding in Miami, and
perhaps the only one (other than a mixed path that you have to do 20
times to get a workout among dogs and people)...

coach wrote:
You’re only wasting your time if you don’t do something about it.
While posting on message forums can be a useful way to bring awareness
to issues, getting out and fighting it directly is the real way to
make change. Both work hand in hand (see our recent discussion on
social media whores… I mean, experts).

***

I REPLY:

I do not advice anyone to go out there ALONE and do the fight. If it
ain’t in a group, a brain spilled over the road is a terrible thing to
waste. Instead we go in groups, TAKE THE LANE, and be ready for the
WORST, even if it means dying for a cause. The media vultures are
irrelevant… They—like lawyers—only go when there are mangled or dead
bodies. WE GO INTERNATIONAL.

Here’s some news from the jungle, where the reckless drivers often,
too often, get away with crime…

"A mass of bicyclists stood at the crest of the Bear Cut Bridge in Key
Biscayne Sunday morning, thinking of the fellow cyclist who died
here.

Forty-four-year-old Christophe LeCanne was killed by a hit-and run
driver who police say was drunk and speeding. His co-workers say he
left behind a wife and two children.

The cyclists know next time anyone of them could lose their lives.
Some have already been hit. Several cyclists showed CBS4’s Natalia Zea
their scars and scabs after being hit by cars. The cyclists say it
happens all the time.

http://cbs4.com/local/cyclist.bicyclist.rickenbacker.2.1445568.html

NOTE: Unlike Critical Mass we only take one lane and we go organized.
Share the road, not block the road.

WISE MONKEY SAYS:

"In the jungle deep issues need attention or else you only apply
bandaids"