And the Revolution came to Iraq! (and this proves that democracy means nothing)

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign

Feb 25, 2011, 9:49:16 AM2/25/11
'The protests, billed as a "Day of Rage, were fueled by anger over
corruption, chronic unemployment and shoddy public services.

"We want a good life like human beings, not like animals," said Khalil
Ibrahim, 44, one of about 3,000 protesters in the capital Baghdad.

Like many Iraqis, he railed against a government that locks itself in
the highly fortified Green Zone, home to the parliament and the U.S.
Embassy, and is viewed by most of its citizens as more interested in
personal gain than public service.'

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110225/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_iraq

***

I knew it would come to prove that democracy is not the solution. Hey,
a tyrant is not the solution either and you can't live without
FREEDOM. This is the important word, but so is the word SOLUTIONS, so
the Revolution is about the FREEDOM & SOLUTIONS.

A guy from Libya called in the radio the other day and said that what
Libya --and the whole Arab world-- needed was MUTUAL AID. In case you
don't remember who proposed it, I quote this:

'If we ... ask Nature: "who are the fittest: those who are continually
at war with each other, or those who support one another?" we at once
see that those animals which acquire habits of MUTUAL AID are
undoubtedly the fittest. They have more chances to survive, and they
attain, in their respective classes, the highest development of
intelligence and bodily organization.' -Peter Kropotkin

He was a prince who became a humble wise man and rejected HIERARCHY as
signaled the King of the Jungle, today visually evident in SUVs and
Green Zones. The vehicle of liberation is the bicycle. Hey, scooters
too!

THE REVOLUTION IS ABOUT SOLUTIONS

(Notice some of these ideas may be practical to you. HAPPY SURVIVAL!)

http://webspawner.com/users/donquijote1