roll-ups or wrap ups bread

Boothbay

Dec 16, 2008, 8:22:36 PM12/16/08
I bought this for the first time these called Roll ups, but they are
also known as wrap ups...from Damaskus Greece. No instructions on the
package on how to prepare them...anyone here knows? Do you heat it in
a micro wave, saute it in a pan? If so, for how long.

Rod Speed

Dec 16, 2008, 9:55:05 PM12/16/08
Boothbay wrote:

There's this funky system called google that helps with that sort of question, stupid.

Boothbay

Dec 18, 2008, 9:31:12 AM12/18/08

Rod Speed, did anyone ever tell you, an I'm pretty sure they did that
your are a s.o.b. All you do in these forums are belittling
others..get a life you creep.

James

Dec 18, 2008, 10:01:36 AM12/18/08

Much depends on taste. Personally I prefer Pitas (Greece, Middle east)
to be warmed under the broiler, I have BBQ'd them (when BBQing the
fillings as well). The pitas that are not meant for sandwhiches (no
hole/thick/don't wrap well) can also be quickly and lightly fried.

I don't microwave bread products...changes the texture.

James

Cindy Hamilton

Dec 18, 2008, 1:51:52 PM12/18/08
On Dec 16, 8:22 pm, Boothbay <harri85...@aol.com> wrote:

Practically anything will work, even eating them cold. I might try
10-20
seconds in the microwave, or laying them in a dry frying pan. If you
leave them too long they'll dry out. (If you leave them a lot too
long they'll
burn.) Basically, just warming them through will be enough.

It's cookery, not nuclear bomb construction. The penalty for getting
it
wrong is very small.

Good luck

Cindy Hamilton

Rod Speed

Dec 18, 2008, 2:39:26 PM12/18/08
Boothbay wrote

How odd that no one else bothered with your shit, child.