Have you ever improved your Vision?

Okikuru

Feb 6, 2009, 9:27:09 AM2/6/09
eye exercises? hypnosis?
Have you improved your eyesight and no longer need glasses. Tell me your
story. OK?
geor...@humboldt1.com
--
Now,is the time for all good men to come
to the aid of their country.

albu...@mailinator.com

Feb 6, 2009, 10:30:57 PM2/6/09

I think my eyes have improved since I stopped wearing contacts years
ago. It may just be my lifestyle, but wearing glasses has saved my
eyes a few times. I don't think I'd want to be without them.

Tim Campbell

Feb 7, 2009, 9:53:06 PM2/7/09
On Feb 6, 8:27 am, Okikuru <georgewks...@humboldt1.com> wrote:
> eye exercises? hypnosis?
> Have you improved your eyesight and no longer need glasses. Tell me your
> story. OK?
> georg...@humboldt1.com

> --
> Now,is the time for all good men to come
> to the aid of their country.

I'm 55 and a couple years ago when I needed to renew my driver's
license I was able to pass the vision part without using my glasses.
The lady behind the counter said, "What, have you had that surgery?"

I just told her that I had been eating a diet that included alot of
raw vegetables.

Now, lately, my vision has deteriorated again, a bit, because I got
off my good, predominantly vegetable, diet through the holidays...oh
well time to get back on alot of veggies and in a few weeks my vision
will clear again...

Bob F

Feb 7, 2009, 10:13:46 PM2/7/09
Okikuru wrote:
> eye exercises? hypnosis?
> Have you improved your eyesight and no longer need glasses. Tell me
> your story. OK?

I did a vision biofeedback thing years ago. I quit wearing glasses after a year
or two, but I only had moderate correction before.

The biofeedback gadget beeps at varying rate depending on the focus of your
eyes.

After that, I just do exercises once in a while. Hold something with print as
close as you can focus clearly. Focus on it. Then focus on something more
distant till it is as clear as you can get it. Go back and forth for a few
minutes. You may find you can move the close print closer and still focus within
minutes. I did - when I was younger.

Dave Garland

Feb 8, 2009, 2:38:37 AM2/8/09
Tim Campbell wrote:
> I'm 55 and a couple years ago when I needed to renew my driver's
> license I was able to pass the vision part without using my glasses.
> The lady behind the counter said, "What, have you had that surgery?"
>
> I just told her that I had been eating a diet that included alot of
> raw vegetables.
>
> Now, lately, my vision has deteriorated again, a bit, because I got
> off my good, predominantly vegetable, diet through the holidays...

I needed glasses to pass from 1963 through 1978. I haven't needed
glasses since. But next renewal, I might again. It's nothing to do
with diet, just that my eyes are getting older.

Dave

The Real Bev

Feb 8, 2009, 5:28:45 PM2/8/09
Dave Garland wrote:

Nearsighted people become less nearsighted with age. Unfortunately, farsighted
people just get worse. And don't get me started about astigmatism...

--
Cheers, Bev
"I believe that forgiving [terrorists] is God's function.