States with no income tax

gggg gggg

Feb 21, 2023, 9:40:58 PM2/21/23

gggg gggg

Feb 22, 2023, 9:58:55 AM2/22/23

Dim Witte

Feb 22, 2023, 3:31:41 PM2/22/23
On Tuesday, February 21, 2023 at 5:40:58 PM UTC-9, gggg gggg wrote:
> https://news.yahoo.com/pros-cons-living-state-no-130015417.html

False. Alaska has no personal income tax or state sales tax. Like to see comparison of states cost of living, between Eastern and Western states. Alaska COL is high, but then "subsistence life style" is in our state constitution, and we get all the federal supports.

Bob F

Feb 22, 2023, 6:39:00 PM2/22/23
Alaska people get that nice check every years from the state oil profits
too.

Bob F

Feb 22, 2023, 6:47:39 PM2/22/23
On 2/22/2023 12:31 PM, Dim Witte wrote:
And then, there are the 11 states with Repub "leadership" that never
allowed their citizens to get medicaid, meaning thousands of people have
died because they could not afford doctors or medicine.

And as a result, those same states have the worst credit records in the
country, costing their poorest citizens huge increases in credit costs.

Dim Witte

Feb 22, 2023, 9:07:19 PM2/22/23
Alaska is screwed up on Medicaid, because we switched to Denali Care, and don't get the coverage with it for Medicare Supplement, as far as I know.