What can’t I stop the ZoneAlarm service?

mi2...@yahoo.com

Dec 3, 2008, 9:43:11 PM12/3/08
What rationale behind ZoneAlarm's design that user can’t stop or
disable the TrueVector service in normal Windows mode (i.e., not safe
mode), even login as Administrator role? This is too extreme. Does it
think user’s not capable of handling his/her own PC? Software vendor
with such kind of attitude may file chapter 11 sooner then it thinks.

Bob F

Dec 4, 2008, 1:51:19 PM12/4/08

<mi2...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

My free version of zonealarm has a "shutdown zonealarm" option when I rightclick
the icon in the lower right corner of myscreen.