Getting rid of the homeless

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign

Feb 27, 2011, 10:35:53 AM2/27/11
(Oh my god, another Wise TibetanMonkey big truth! Well, you know you
must live with it whether you ride a bike or the bus. You are often
taken for "one of them" since normal people drive a car, preferably an
SUV if successful. So here's the problem that we have to face)

Originally Posted by Doug
"I don't think that homelessness is such an in-demand situation that
people will be rushing down from all over the country to "get a free
lunch in the tropical weather." I don't think anyone really does it
for the pleasure of doing it. They have to stay in public parks in
order to avoid arrest for trespassing."

Many homeless people are able to help the community by recycling
litter that people with homes throw on the street, so in that way,
they already are making a contribution.

***

I guess they are doing too little to earn their meal. Littering is
piling up everywhere, and so are the homeless. I think the bad ones go
into "hunting gathering" and grab whatever they can.

The smart homeless do travel and select the best places to hang out --
they often select the best parks. If I were a homeless person, I'd be
in Key West and many are. Who suffers? The community suffers, tourism
suffers. Don't get me wrong: They are OK --unless they are filthy or
crazy.

Tell me something, those rough guys hanging by Washington Ave, are
they homeless or what? They seem like the ones into the hunting
gathering --bicycles seem like prey. You know what, I'd clean up the
whole nation, getting rid of the hypocrisy that drives the rich into
Gated Communities, and make the poor stay in their cages.

Rod Speed

Feb 27, 2011, 12:01:59 PM2/27/11

Campaign wrote:
> (Oh my god, another Wise TibetanMonkey big truth! Well, you know you
> must live with it whether you ride a bike or the bus. You are often
> taken for "one of them" since normal people drive a car, preferably an
> SUV if successful. So here's the problem that we have to face)
>
> Originally Posted by Doug
> "I don't think that homelessness is such an in-demand situation that
> people will be rushing down from all over the country to "get a free
> lunch in the tropical weather." I don't think anyone really does it
> for the pleasure of doing it. They have to stay in public parks in
> order to avoid arrest for trespassing."
>
> Many homeless people are able to help the community by recycling
> litter that people with homes throw on the street, so in that way,
> they already are making a contribution.
>
> ***
>
> I guess they are doing too little to earn their meal. Littering is
> piling up everywhere, and so are the homeless. I think the bad ones go
> into "hunting gathering" and grab whatever they can.
>
> The smart homeless do travel and select the best places to hang out --
> they often select the best parks. If I were a homeless person, I'd be
> in Key West and many are. Who suffers? The community suffers, tourism
> suffers. Don't get me wrong: They are OK --unless they are filthy or crazy.

And a very big percentage are crazy. We used to keep them in locked wards.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign

Feb 27, 2011, 1:02:43 PM2/27/11

Let me tell you a horror story:

My girlfriend is losing her job this week because...

She works with this lady doctor, and the lady doctor has a brother
who's a psychiatrist right in the same office, and this cuckoo doctor
was savagely attacked by a patient, but made it anyway. The patient
pays the bond of $7K and now everybody is running for cover.

He's not homeless but he's dangerous to society just the same. I think
you should go out with an axe or pepper spray at the very least.

(I leave the axe at home)

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign

Feb 27, 2011, 9:50:53 PM2/27/11
Posted by ShannonSoBe
oh my Lord! They should have transfered him from the jail to the psych
ward!

I always carry pepper spray (on my key chain)

***

I will propose to my girlfriend that she carries the axe to work
tomorrow. They are a bunch of people and with the axe they may be able
to overwhelm and chop off his head if necessary.

The lawyer told him if he had used a gun in self defense his odds
would have been 50/50. The doctor is retiring now and doesn't want to
hear anymore about psychiatry.

It may be bloody scene if something happens.

vjp...@at.biostrategist.dot.dot.com

Feb 28, 2011, 10:37:17 PM2/28/11
WHat happens is they forget to take their schizophrenia meds and get
disoriented and lost.

- = -
http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm