I saw "Eat, Pray, Love" and "Eat, Phuck, be Marry" makes so much sense

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Sep 6, 2010, 11:37:34 AM9/6/10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZzmqHJ0gPU

I went to see this light yet deep comedy to make my girlfriend happy
as well as to learn from such wisdom, and this what I wrote in the
comments on the bulletin board: "You need a lot of concentration to
sit through it. Signed, the Wise Tibetan Monkey." My thoughts were
escaping to these bulletin boards.

To be honest, I saw life in Italy that made sense in their enjoyment
of life, but the toothless guru in Bali was most disappointing. Of
course, in true Hollywood style, she found happiness in Bali, in the
form of a lion who roared his motorboat to escape to a deserted island
with 500 parrots... I wonder what happened next. ;)

Hey, c'mon guys, you don't need Bali, you don't need outboard
motorboat, you don't need a credit card to travel in order to be
happy. All you need is a bicycle, a smart girl and some simple yet
wholesome food, like peanuts and banana.

Very telling though: She's riding her bike in Paradise and this
asshole comes in his stupid Totota 4WD (it had to be Toyota), bruising
her, but also creating the occasion for the affair.

Thanks to the Spirits of the Jungle we have a Wise Tibetan Monkey to
tell it all like it is --without the praying:

"EAT, PHUCK AND BE MERRY"

We don't live in mental masturbation in the jungle.

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS

"I'm watching two cockatiels in love and guess what happens next..."

Edward Dolan

Sep 6, 2010, 3:54:05 PM9/6/10
<comandan...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZzmqHJ0gPU
>
> I went to see this light yet deep comedy to make my girlfriend happy
> as well as to learn from such wisdom, and this what I wrote in the
> comments on the bulletin board: "You need a lot of concentration to
> sit through it. Signed, the Wise Tibetan Monkey." My thoughts were
> escaping to these bulletin boards.
>
> To be honest, I saw life in Italy that made sense in their enjoyment
> of life, but the toothless guru in Bali was most disappointing. Of
> course, in true Hollywood style, she found happiness in Bali, in the
> form of a lion who roared his motorboat to escape to a deserted island
> with 500 parrots... I wonder what happened next. ;)
>
> Hey, c'mon guys, you don't need Bali, you don't need outboard
> motorboat, you don't need a credit card to travel in order to be
> happy. All you need is a bicycle, a smart girl and some simple yet
> wholesome food, like peanuts and banana.
>
> Very telling though: She's riding her bike in Paradise and this
> asshole comes in his stupid Totota 4WD (it had to be Toyota), bruising
> her, but also creating the occasion for the affair.
>
> Thanks to the Spirits of the Jungle we have a Wise Tibetan Monkey to
> tell it all like it is --without the praying:
>
> "EAT, PHUCK AND BE MERRY"
>
> We don't live in mental masturbation in the jungle.

TM is a poor crazy bastard who just posts on his one favorite subject -
hatred of motor vehicles because they interfere with his use of the roads.
His other favorite subject is attacking Christianity. If you respond to this
poor crazy bastard, then you are a poor crazy bastard too.

He likes to reference monkeys and other wild animals normally found only in
zoos because he is most likely a wild beast himself. I think he fornicates
with monkeys, but I can't prove it.

TM should confine himself to just one thread instead of proliferating them
like a poor crazy bastard. He is insane of course. I liken him to the
village idiot of olden times. The difference these days is that no one any
longer recognizes the village idiot because idiocy has become so widespread.

But I will be here to remind one and all of what a poor crazy bastard TM is.
It is mark of My Greatness that I can still recognize the village idiot even
if the rest of you can't.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Sep 7, 2010, 10:11:31 AM9/7/10
I was watching last night a truly inspiring movie: "QUICKSILVER," the
first movie I've seen to glamorize RIDING A BIKE & LIVING ON PEANUTS.
Here's the preview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPTu2F450sk

It's all pure jungle, but the cooperative monkeys prevail and teach
the ultimate lesson to the predator: "DON'T MESS WITH THE MONKEYS."

These are "WARRIOR CYCLISTS" who ride against traffic and risk it all
for the fun of it. What I propose though is making our whole cities
friendly to "UTILITY BICYCLES" (aka Sport Utility Bike).

There's more humanity in this Urban Jungle (NYC) than in the fake Bali
Julia Roberts found happiness. The world of the lions is as fake as
Bali.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Sep 7, 2010, 12:48:02 PM9/7/10
SORRY FOR THE TYPO IN THE TITLE. WHO WANTS TO GET MARRIED? ;)

I guess somebody out there says the same thing:

(Maybe that wisdom has been out there for a while. For some reason, it
sounds Barbarian. The Christians deny it but still do it without
gusto. At most they go to McDonald's. And the lions are not really
Epicurean. The Wise Tibetan Monkey is truly inspired in simplicity)

'We don't know all the facts, but we do know that our natural
instincts are to survive and fuck, just like every other animal on
earth. Some like to think that we are a chosen species, that we are
above other animals, that there is more to our life than there is to
the life of a dog for example. Fact is, we have the exact same
instincts as every other living thing. Survive and fuck is what it
boils down to.

I love how people like to pretend they're not animals. You see people,
rich people, drinking fine expensive wines, eating foods that cost
thousands of dollars to find and prepare, drinking from a single glass
that costs more than a poor mans weekly wages with their little finger
stuck out and a "I'm above you" aura about them.

It's an illusion. It's like putting makeup on a pig and calling it a
princess. We are animals, only difference is our brains have developed
in such a way that we like to think we're not animals, that we're
above animals, that we're more important and masters of the planet.

Hate to tell ya, but we're not. Eat, fuck and be merry, for tomorrow
you could be dead, and after death there is nothing.'

http://forum.ebaumsworld.com/showthread.php?t=234689&page=3

Forrest Hodge

Sep 7, 2010, 5:50:07 PM9/7/10
On 9/6/2010 11:37 AM, His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of
Let me guess; she paid for the tickets.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Sep 7, 2010, 7:41:43 PM9/7/10

Is that jungle wisdom? Well, we live in cooperative so we don't keep
accurate account of those little expenses...

You know how much my wisdom is worth?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ogQ0uge06o&feature=related

Forrest Hodge

Sep 7, 2010, 7:55:46 PM9/7/10
On 9/7/2010 7:41 PM, His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the
Jungle wrote:
> On Sep 7, 2:50 pm, Forrest Hodge<f...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> On 9/6/2010 11:37 AM, His Highness the TibetanMonkey& the Spirits of
From what I've seen so far, about as much as I'm paying for it.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Sep 7, 2010, 8:28:39 PM9/7/10

OK, go ahead, swipe your credit card, and watch, "Eat, Pray, Love."

Don't forget to watch Quicksilver though.