up side of gas prices

Lamumba

Mar 3, 2011, 10:51:42 AM3/3/11
fewer "cowboyz" and their macho trucks.
--
Karma, What a concept!

m...@privacy.net

Mar 3, 2011, 11:38:19 AM3/3/11
Lamumba <geor...@toast.net> wrote:

>fewer "cowboyz" and their macho trucks.

no shit!

we have these HUGE diesel trucks here that spew black
fumes and literally block vision going down road

Vandy Terre

Mar 5, 2011, 6:31:23 PM3/5/11
On Thu, 03 Mar 2011 07:51:42 -0800, Lamumba <geor...@toast.net> wrote:

>fewer "cowboyz" and their macho trucks.

In the city there is little need for those trucks. Out here in the sticks they
are a way of life. Yes, they drink a lot of fuel, but they pull the trailers
with tools or livestock or produce. Things the light weight city cars just can
not handle, plus try taking one of the nice little fuel efficient city cars
across a field or down a rough dirt road with out cracking the oil pan, ripping
off the muffler or ripping a hole in the fuel tank.

Vandy Terre

Mar 5, 2011, 6:32:33 PM3/5/11

Sounds like those black puffing diesels are using kerosene or other combinations
for fuel that will get them ticketed heavy when caught.

Message has been deleted