Re: States may have to cut Medicaid coverage for those who most need it,article link

mark stancil

Feb 22, 2010, 11:00:24 AM2/22/10
On Feb 22, 7:14 am, seeker <mothman20052...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://www.truthout.org/without-more-federal-help-states-might-cut-me...

Hospital after hospital incurring massive debt treating illegal
aliens. So,
naturally, American citizens must suffer.

http://www.numbersusa.com/ Numbers USA

Rick

Feb 22, 2010, 1:30:28 PM2/22/10

I resent that! - wait, aren't they human too?

mark stancil

Feb 22, 2010, 2:12:55 PM2/22/10

Perhaps you should start a fund to pay for the medical treatments
given to illegal aliens. Or, start an inititive to levy on American-
held
assest of their homelands. Seems fair.

Hook

Rick

Feb 22, 2010, 6:14:18 PM2/22/10
mark stancil wrote:
> On Feb 22, 11:30 am, Rick<rick0.merr...@gmail.com.lessspam> wrote:
>> mark stancil wrote:
>>
>>> Hospital after hospital incurring massive debt treating illegal
>>> aliens. So,
>>> naturally, American citizens must suffer.
>>
>>> http://www.numbersusa.com/ Numbers USA
>>
>> I resent that! - wait, aren't they human too?
>
> Perhaps you should start a fund to pay for the medical treatments
> given to illegal aliens. Or, start an initiative to levy on American-
> held assets of their homelands. Seems fair.
>
> Hook

The ER doesn't ask for citizen status, so it costs us more to have them
go to the ER than if they had 'coverage.'

That might be fair - can we try it?

Sam Spade

Feb 22, 2010, 9:20:42 PM2/22/10
Rick wrote:

Of course they are. But, they don't belong in this country and, in case
you didn't notice, we are going broke.

Sam Spade

Feb 22, 2010, 9:23:44 PM2/22/10
Rick wrote:

Perhaps, in the context we have first shot ourselves in the foot, and
now in the gut by not getting a handle on the 14th Amendment and illegal
aliens in general.

Because liberals bleed so over this the legitmate children of the US of
A are screwed over the not-too-distant future.