Say no to Nazi sheep hunting for homos

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

May 30, 2010, 5:02:58 PM5/30/10
"THEY CAME FIRST for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

THEN THEY CAME for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

THEN THEY CAME for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

THEN THEY CAME for me
and by that time no one was left to speak up."

***

Just say NO to sheep hunting for homos...

http://www.johnsmilitaryhistory.com/sheep.gif

Beware of Nazi homo hunters!

http://www.threadwatch.org/images/skinhead.gif

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS

"Stand for all or be eaten all"

http://webspawner.com/users/BIKEFORPEACE

Don Klipstein

May 30, 2010, 9:28:04 PM5/30/10
In <839c0890-a120-448c...@e6g2000vbm.googlegroups.com>,
TibetanMonkey wrotye in part:

>Just say NO to sheep hunting for homos...
>
>http://www.johnsmilitaryhistory.com/sheep.gif

That one appeared to me to just say no to sheep.

>Beware of Nazi homo hunters!
>
>http://www.threadwatch.org/images/skinhead.gif

That one just apeared to me to depict a humorously $#!+-for-brains
Nazi.

What do these have to do with hunting one of the many specific groups
that Nazis and bonehead skinheads hunted down and victimized?

--
- Don Klipstein (d...@misty.com)

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

May 30, 2010, 11:56:09 PM5/30/10
On May 30, 9:28 pm, d...@manx.misty.com (Don Klipstein) wrote:
> In <839c0890-a120-448c-83f9-c9435102f...@e6g2000vbm.googlegroups.com>,

This is the introduction I gave it in another group:

"They may be hiding other shit going on in the jungle (lack of
universal healthcare or bike facilities, for example)."

The sheep are responsible for making homosexuality a campaign issue
and not bike facilities. They drive without thought, the kill by
accident, and we must wake them up and have them own their shit.

The last link is a skinhead, people who hate homos and really do carry
their hatred toward them one step further.