NONVIOLENCE: Why Jesus is a fake

TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle

Feb 7, 2010, 11:00:14 AM2/7/10
It's taken for granted that nonviolence is the weapon of the weak.
First was Jesus that inspired Gandhi, then M.L. King and then me...
Anyway I must get the record straight and denounce the original model.
Jesus was the son of God according to some --or a simple asshole
according to others--, then why didn't he crush Rome with an army of
angels or with God himself throwing lightning rods? I'm sure you get
the point. You are bothered by a roach and you crush it, right?

I don't know but I feel that the camp of those who consider Jesus an
asshole is gaining adepts.

Tibetan Jungle Wisdom

"In order to challenge an empire with an ass you must be real. The
actual ass need not be real. It can be a bicycle"

TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle

Feb 7, 2010, 1:39:11 PM2/7/10
On Feb 7, 11:44 am, e_space <espace1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> taken for granted by who? you call pacifists weak do you? i dont want
> to beat the crap out of you, therefore i am weak? lol ... i can see
> why you consider yourself to be in a jungle. i presume your knuckles
> have evolved enough not to hurt too much from dragging them along
> concrete rather than the jungle floor? ;^-]

I'm sure that all the Christians that supported the war agree with me:
IN THE JUNGLE YOU MUST STRIKE FIRST.

Where we disagree is that they are happy with the jungle, and I'm not.
But of course, I'm the Wise Tibetan Monkey.

TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle

Feb 7, 2010, 2:42:12 PM2/7/10

Rod Speed

Feb 7, 2010, 3:56:38 PM2/7/10
TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle wrote
> e_space <espace1...@gmail.com> wrote

>> taken for granted by who? you call pacifists weak do you? i dont
>> want to beat the crap out of you, therefore i am weak? lol ... i can
>> see why you consider yourself to be in a jungle. i presume your
>> knuckles have evolved enough not to hurt too much from dragging
>> them along concrete rather than the jungle floor? ;^-]

> I'm sure that all the Christians that supported the war agree with me:
> IN THE JUNGLE YOU MUST STRIKE FIRST.

There is no jungle in Iraq, stupid.

> Where we disagree is that they are happy with the jungle, and I'm not.
> But of course, I'm the Wise Tibetan Monkey.

Only in your pathetic little drug crazed fantasyland.

TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle

Feb 7, 2010, 4:17:44 PM2/7/10
On Feb 7, 3:56 pm, "Rod Speed" <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote:
> TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle wrote
>
> > e_space <espace1...@gmail.com> wrote
> >> taken for granted by who? you call pacifists weak do you? i dont
> >> want to beat the crap out of you, therefore i am weak? lol ... i can
> >> see why you consider yourself to be in a jungle. i presume your
> >> knuckles have evolved enough not to hurt too much from dragging
> >> them along concrete rather than the jungle floor?  ;^-]
> > I'm sure that all the Christians that supported the war agree with me:
> > IN THE JUNGLE YOU MUST STRIKE FIRST.
>
> There is no jungle in Iraq, stupid.

Still ruled by the Law of the Jungle, isn't it not? The little lion is
being changed for the big ones.

> > Where we disagree is that they are happy with the jungle, and I'm not.
> > But of course, I'm the Wise Tibetan Monkey.
>
> Only in your pathetic little drug crazed fantasyland.

See, you are obsessed with drugs... yet another stupid war.

Rod Speed

Feb 7, 2010, 5:30:42 PM2/7/10
TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle wrote

> Rod Speed <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote
>> TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle wrote
>>> e_space <espace1...@gmail.com> wrote

>>> I'm sure that all the Christians that supported the war agree with me:
>>> IN THE JUNGLE YOU MUST STRIKE FIRST.

>> There is no jungle in Iraq, stupid.

> Still ruled by the Law of the Jungle, isn't it not?

Nope, ruled by the law of some rather swathy goat fucker/child molester, actually.

> The little lion is being changed for the big ones.

There are no lions in Iraq, stupid.

And lions dont live in jungles either, stupid.

>>> Where we disagree is that they are happy with the jungle,
>>> and I'm not. But of course, I'm the Wise Tibetan Monkey.

>> Only in your pathetic little drug crazed fantasyland.

> See, you are obsessed with drugs...

Nope, you drug crazed loons stand out like dogs balls, child.

> yet another stupid war.

Indeed.

TheTibetanMonkey

Feb 7, 2010, 6:16:41 PM2/7/10
On Feb 7, 5:30 pm, "Rod Speed" <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote:
> TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle wrote> Rod Speed <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote

Well, at least you don't support another stupid war. But if you can't
even understand of the value of a basic metaphor, how can you even get
the point that war --all wars-- feed some hungry predators?

You wouldn't believe that fairy tale of Adam and Eve being tempted by
a serpent. Yes, the West believes that an evil snake doomed mankind to
suffering and indifference --perhaps even martyrdom. We are so
different from the Muslim world!?

Funny you.

Rod Speed

Feb 7, 2010, 9:18:05 PM2/7/10
TheTibetanMonkey wrote

>>> yet another stupid war.

>> Indeed.

Yeah, Afghanistan is never gunna fly.

> But if you can't even understand of the value of a basic metaphor, how can
> you even get the point that war --all wars-- feed some hungry predators?

Not all wars do, WW2 didnt.

> You wouldn't believe that fairy tale of Adam and Eve being tempted by a serpent.

Or that the goat fucker/child molester had some angel whisper in his ear either.

> Yes, the West believes that an evil snake doomed mankind
> to suffering and indifference --perhaps even martyrdom.
> We are so different from the Muslim world!?

Yeah, no 90 virgins for us, ours fuck around much too much for that.

> Funny you.

TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle

Feb 7, 2010, 9:26:53 PM2/7/10

OK, I agree with that. Self defense.

> > You wouldn't believe that fairy tale of Adam and Eve being tempted by a serpent.
>
> Or that the goat fucker/child molester had some angel whisper in his ear either.
>
> > Yes, the West believes that an evil snake doomed mankind
> > to suffering and indifference --perhaps even martyrdom.
> > We are so different from the Muslim world!?
>
> Yeah, no 90 virgins for us, ours fuck around much too much for that.

I see there's no saints among us. Maybe not even the Pope.

Rod Speed

Feb 8, 2010, 1:19:58 AM2/8/10

Certainly not even the pope. The current one used to run the
Inquisition and it will be fascinating to see how many were
child molesters, just like so many other roman catholic priests.

TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle

Feb 8, 2010, 2:14:36 AM2/8/10
> child molesters, just like so many other roman catholic priests.- Hide quoted text -

Laws that keep sexual predators away from the general population
doesn't seem effective for Catholic priests.

It would be a good question whether they would be willing to give up
their manhood upon vow of priesthood. It should be a simple
operation. ;)

Rod Speed

Feb 8, 2010, 3:50:02 AM2/8/10

> Laws that keep sexual predators away from the general

> population doesn't seem effective for Catholic priests.

Yeah, presumably because most cops are roman catholics.

> It would be a good question whether they would be willing to give up
> their manhood upon vow of priesthood. It should be a simple operation. ;)

Makes a lot more sense to let them marry.

TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle

Feb 8, 2010, 10:15:37 AM2/8/10
> Makes a lot more sense to let them marry.- Hide quoted text -

Oh sure. At least they wouldn't have to live in the lie. I sincerely
doubt that a human being can suppress his sexual urges all the time.
Maybe someone like Gandhi could, but it happened later in his life.
Someone told me that he was fooling around though it's likely to be a
lie.

Anyway, I like to dedicate the topic to Gandhi's way, and how we may
adapt it today...

“The Truth is far more powerful than any weapon of mass destruction.”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gandhism

In this case we got neither one in Iraq. But I think most Christians
are just HAPPY to live in the lie.

Rod Speed

Feb 8, 2010, 1:14:03 PM2/8/10

And that is what Afghanistan was initially too.

>>> Laws that keep sexual predators away from the general
>>> population doesn't seem effective for Catholic priests.

>> Yeah, presumably because most cops are roman catholics.

>>> It would be a good question whether they would be willing to give up
>>> their manhood upon vow of priesthood. It should be a simple operation. ;)

>> Makes a lot more sense to let them marry.

They have enough problems with recruiting enough new ones without your 'solution'

> Oh sure. At least they wouldn't have to live in the lie.

Yeah, likely more of them fuck adult women than kids, tho there
is some evidence that the current rules do attract child molesters.

They dont get too many goat fuckers tho, presumably thats a shortage of goats.

> I sincerely doubt that a human being can suppress his sexual urges all the time.

Some can.

> Maybe someone like Gandhi could,

Thats very arguable indeed. He used to sleep naked with one of his female child close relatives.

> but it happened later in his life.

Yeah, he used to fuck around in africa.

> Someone told me that he was fooling around though it's likely to be a lie.

He didnt even deny sleeping naked with one of his female child close relatives.

Just maintained that there was nothing wrong with it.

> Anyway, I like to dedicate the topic to Gandhi's way, and how we may adapt it today...

I'm not into drinking my own piss.

And he produced a hell of a lot of corpses too.

> �The Truth is far more powerful than any weapon of mass destruction.�

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gandhism

> In this case we got neither one in Iraq. But I think most Christians are just HAPPY to live in the lie.

Yeah, plenty of them are that stupid.

TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle

Feb 8, 2010, 6:33:34 PM2/8/10
> Yeah, plenty of them are that stupid.- Hide quoted text -

Thank you. Your responses seem to be pretty "wise," at least by jungle
standards.

Anyway here's how a I would arm the monkey to face the jungle...

1- THE TRUTH... OR SATYAGRAHA, the way of the truth based on Gandhi,
etc.

2- A BANANA... this is where it gets interesting. It could be LOVE for
the right person (particularly for a sexy girl) or PEACE, or it could
be THE FINGER (we all know what it means), and it could also mean the
SURPRISE WEAPON...

http://amazon.commerceguys.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/product_full/banana-gun-9818.jpg

In other words, you "keep 'em guessin' what you've got."

3- A BAG OF SHIT. That's pretty much common sense. You throw shit at
the jungle and its predators until they let you go. They all want good
PR, you know.

And that's it for the arsenal of the Wise Tibetan Monkey in the jungle.

Rod Speed

Feb 8, 2010, 7:12:57 PM2/8/10

I stick with rotty and the shotty myself. Works very well indeed.

TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle

Feb 8, 2010, 9:03:11 PM2/8/10
> >http://amazon.commerceguys.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/product...

> > In other words, you "keep 'em guessin' what you've got."
>
> > 3- A BAG OF SHIT. That's pretty much common sense. You throw shit at
> > the jungle and its predators until they let you go. They all want good
> > PR, you know.
>
> > And that's it for the arsenal of the Wise Tibetan Monkey in the
> > jungle.
>
> I stick with rotty and the shotty myself. Works very well indeed.- Hide quoted text -

Explain your wisdom please. Or is that your surprise weapon... ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYQ18A77MTo

TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle

Feb 8, 2010, 11:20:08 PM2/8/10
ARE CHRISTIANS A PLAGUE OR A DISEASE?

The revelations seem to be coming true: These are indeed times of
plagues and disease.* They are everywhere!

And what is the difference between a plague and a disease? I confess
my total ignorance in the area of microbiology and even insects. My
wisdom goes to what I see without instruments or even old books.

*Their predatory ways may earn them that name.

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS:

"The truth is within plain view, but it's smartly camouflaged"

http://webspawner.com/users/DONQUIJOTE6

Rod Speed

Feb 9, 2010, 4:41:47 AM2/9/10
TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle wrote:

> ARE CHRISTIANS A PLAGUE OR A DISEASE?

Both.

The other god botherers in spades.

> The revelations seem to be coming true: These are indeed
> times of plagues and disease.* They are everywhere!

In fact even the percentage of grovellers to that particular god keeps dropping.

> And what is the difference between a plague and a disease?

Plagues are more dramatic than a common or garden disease.

> I confess my total ignorance in the area of microbiology and even insects.

Plagues can be caused by insects.

> My wisdom goes to what I see without instruments or even old books.

Then you should not go in for nuclear science.

> *Their predatory ways may earn them that name.

> THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS:

> "The truth is within plain view, but it's smartly camouflaged"

Plenty of it is not camoflaged at all.

> http://webspawner.com/users/DONQUIJOTE6

Rod Speed

Feb 9, 2010, 4:52:41 AM2/9/10

> Explain your wisdom please.

Rottweiler and shotgun.

> Or is that your surprise weapon... ;)

That too.

TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle

Feb 9, 2010, 10:25:27 AM2/9/10
On Feb 9, 6:23 am, TLC <tlc.tere...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Christianity amd religions are a mental illness.

Is that why people say they are crazy?

But that doesn't explain why it spreads from person to person.

TheTibetanMonkey

Feb 9, 2010, 10:49:38 AM2/9/10
I'VE FOUND THE GOLDEN RULE!

After many long years of meditation --properly sprinkled with
recreation-- I've found the Golden Rule of the jungle...

"The Golden Rule is those with the Gold Rule."

Yes, I wasn't surprised the answer was simple, since a complicated
rule would cause confusion in the mind of the simple.

Everybody is part of it, particularly the Christians, only some
"radicals" who ride a bicycle, and, of course, the Tibetan Monks are
safe from it.

"The Tibetan Monkey loves banana!"

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_f3SZ5Tu916o/SxL0SrsmUEI/AAAAAAAAOMg/a2uYD8dZCKg/s400/Budha_Banana_BIG.jpg

TheTibetanMonkey

Feb 9, 2010, 11:11:00 AM2/9/10
"Snakes taking over the Everglades! They already control Miami!"

On Feb 8, 7:18 pm, MarkA <nob...@nowhere.com> wrote:

> Just saw an article in the current issue of Scientific American about how
> boa constrictors, pythons, and even anacondas are proliferating in the
> Florida Everglades. Yes, they are the pets that escaped/got
> dumped/flushed down the toilet. They are doing quite well, partly due to
> the lack of predators or parasites, and abundant food supply. It is
> reminiscent of how the brown snake decimated the native populations in
> Guam after WWII. In Florida, these snakes can eat alligators!

We have all kinds of dangerous predators around, but the SneakySnake
already controls the Media and the Church so it was only natural that
they expanded.

I even got one that lives next door! Beware alligators!

We should be calling for a total holocaust of the snakes... But then
we should be sparing the local ones --some of them poisonous-- from
the imported ones. The Christians have been hating snakes for all
their lives and they are still around though.

Or all the other species of the Everglades should get together and
fight back.

The ultimate solution and the "most Christian" is to drain and develop
the Everglades, sell the parcels and build shopping malls and
megachurches.

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEYS SAYS:

"Many invasive species are to be feared, but the sneaky ones are the
most dangerous"

TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle

Feb 9, 2010, 1:58:02 PM2/9/10
"GW, God and Terrorism are ALL a hoax"

The Truth may be ugly, but it's the truth...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a15KgyXBX24

Yep, we are all SELFISH, STUPID MONKEYS determined to wiping out
ourselves and many habitats and species around us.

But if you look on the bright side of it, we may still have some time
to monkey around...

BEHOLD THE BANANA!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_f3SZ5Tu916o/SxL0SrsmUEI/AAAAAAAAOMg/a2uYD8dZCKg/s400/Budha_Banana_BIG.jpg

TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle

Feb 9, 2010, 1:58:21 PM2/9/10
On Feb 9, 1:09 pm, Peter Franks <n...@none.com> wrote:
> TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle wrote:

> >> Neither.

> >> Apparently you don't see it.
>
> > Oh c'mon, I even know the Golden Rule of the jungle (above).
>
> The Golden Rule of the jungle is the Golden Rule of the Devil. I choose
> the Golden Rule of Jesus, and hope that you will too.- Hide quoted text -

The Golden Rule of the Christians is like that of the 3 Wise
Monkeys...

"SEE NO EVIL, HEAR NO EVIL, SPEAK NO EVIL"

Rod Speed

Feb 9, 2010, 2:07:48 PM2/9/10

It does that essentially because most need a crutch for their pathetically inadequate 'minds'

TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle

Feb 9, 2010, 2:12:54 PM2/9/10

I'm afraid stupidity has a mind of its own. ;)

TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle

Feb 9, 2010, 2:13:15 PM2/9/10
On Feb 9, 12:33 pm, tunderbar <tdcom...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 9, 10:47 am, TheTibetanMonkey <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com>

> wrote:
>

> > The Truth may be ugly, but it's the truth...
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a15KgyXBX24
>
> > Yep, we are all SELFISH, STUPID MONKEYS determined to wiping out
> > ourselves and many habitats and species around us.
>
> > But if you look on the bright side of it, we may still have some time
> > to monkey around...

> > BEHOLD THE BANANA!
>
> >http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_f3SZ5Tu916o/SxL0SrsmUEI/AAAAAAAAOMg/a2uYD8d...
>
> >http://webspawner.com/users/BANANAREVOLUTION
>
> Here is a question.
>
> The video claims that the "monkeys" are just another animal. That they
> are not anything special. But that they think they are special.
>
> Then the video says that the monkeys believe that the whole universe
> was put there for their use.
>
> What was the universe put there for if not for the explicit use of all
> the inhabitants, plants and animals alike? And if man is just another
> animal, does that not imply that man has a spot to occupy and have
> been placed there to live and thrive and exploit its surroundings,
> just like every other animal and plant there does?
>
> Make up your mind. Either we are just another animal doing what we
> were naturally put here to do, which involves pollution and killing
> animals and plants and trees. Or we are an abnormality that doesn't
> belong in this mythical pristine natural paradise.
>
> Either we are an animal or we are not. Which is it?- Hide quoted text -

Unlike most other animals, we have lost our sense of proportion. A
lion kills a gazelle or two, but we almost drove the bison into
extinction. We humans are all predating in one way or another, but we
choose to WASTE and DRIVE SUVs without a second thought.

If I, however, choose to ride a bike, I dramatically reduce my impact
on the environment. But riding a bike is hard to do among so many
PREDATORY drivers.

WE ARE A HUNGRY LION WITH THE POWER TO BREAK ALL BALANCE OF NATURE.

RickMerrill

Feb 9, 2010, 2:58:46 PM2/9/10

That's the "party of NO" motto, and it is about not committing evil,
which while ok is not enough. The Golden Rule is

"DO unto others as you would have them DO unto you."

Committing no evil is not the same as committing good.

TheTibetanMonkey

Feb 9, 2010, 3:10:42 PM2/9/10
On Feb 9, 12:23 pm, tunderbar <tdcom...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 9, 10:47 am, TheTibetanMonkey

> > But if you look on the bright side of it, we may still have some time
> > to monkey around...

> Your strawman arguments are pathetic and make you look desperate.
>
> This ng is alt.global-warming. No one here has touched on the topics
> of God or terrorism, and if they have that is their own problem and
> has nothing to do with the issue at hand.-

You are selfish like every predator out there. Notice how many groups
are in the headline, and you will see the answers are POLITICAL,
ETHICAL, MORAL...

Biblical morality is only good for excuses and doing nothing. And you
are not even "trying" to be vegetarian. Only true Christians I know
are Gandhi and M.L. King, and they were too good for the jungle and
were assassinated.

The allocation of resources to war is just crazy when the world is in
crisis, and yet Christianity lends it a deaf ear...

By the way, IN THE JUNGLE EVERYTHING IS RELATED!

TheTibetanMonkey

Feb 9, 2010, 3:16:25 PM2/9/10
> Committing no evil is not the same as committing good.- Hide quoted text -

Good point! But I've never said that in defense of Christianism. ;)

They have good alibi for their indifference though... JESUS IS COMING
SOON!

TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle

Feb 9, 2010, 11:43:43 PM2/9/10
On Feb 9, 3:47 pm, tunderbar <tdcom...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I own a Toyota Tercel. What do you drive?

Sorry, I never answered that. I'm forced to drive an older Lexus,
which is what my girlfriend chose many years ago. I wished I could
ride, say, 40% of the time but it's simply UNSAFE to do so.

I consider that it's absolutely ridiculous and even criminal that we
are deprived of the opportunity to do something because our roads
belong to the predators. People could at least ride a bike to the
supermarket, which could help a lot.

WE ARE TERRORIZED ON OUR ROADS WITH IMPUNITY.

http://webspawner.com/users/BIKEFORPEACE

TheTibetanMonkey

Feb 10, 2010, 10:59:20 AM2/10/10
On Feb 10, 6:05 am, Mike Jones <N...@Arizona.Bay> wrote:
> Responding to John Locke:
>

> > On Wed, 10 Feb 2010 00:17:31 GMT, Mike Jones <N...@Arizona.Bay> wrote:
>
> >>Responding to John Locke:

> >>Religion is not out of control. Its /always/ been controlled.
>
> > Yep, good point. Which, of course, makes it even more dangerous.
>
> A point to consider...
>
> Given the capacity for insane behaviour in a significant cross-section of
> any population group you could point at, nations, specific deity-
> worshippers, specific political idealogues, etc. might it be an even more
> dangerous world than this if they /didn't/ have something to channel
> those murderously twisted collective insanities, to contain that lurking
> chimp-legacy of "kill 'em all" blood-lust?
>
> IOW, things could be a lot worse than they are /without/ religion?
>
> Maybe godbotianism is a kind of "containment in the community" asylum?
>
> Maybe we shouldn't disturb them /too/ much? 8(

Good question. SHOULD WE UNLEASH THE MONKEY? WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE DO
UNLEASH THE MONKEY?

I shall use my deep meditation as well as my common sense to clarify
your earthly concern:

First of all, the monkey has been unleashed in every atheist-communist
country... and they didn't eat each other alive. True, the system in
itself is CRIMINAL, but so are some capitalist-Christian ''DEMOCRATIC"
nations where you can't ride a simple bicycle on the road because it
doesn't generate enough PROFITS while the planet is going to the
dumps.

If we unleash the monkey, however, in some moderate fashion, say, like
in Northern Europe, we can be assured of success. Not atheist per se,
not Christian, just HUMAN.

And I hope some CHIMP doesn't take offense from that.

RickMerrill

Feb 11, 2010, 8:44:12 AM2/11/10

After what happened the last time, and the state of affairs today, one
wonders if Jesus really WANTS to come again!

TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle

Feb 11, 2010, 4:01:58 PM2/11/10
> wonders if Jesus really WANTS to come again!- Hide quoted text -

He came and told me, "The world is fucked up, but don't worry because
nobody worries."

Then I realized this DEEP WISDOM: "WE ALL GIVE A SHIT AND THUS THE
WORLD IS SHIT!"

TheTibetanMonkey

Feb 13, 2010, 12:23:42 PM2/13/10
On Feb 13, 7:24 am, thea <thea.n...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The climate has always been in a state of flux - as has the sun spots which
> for a year didn't spot -- so?
> The earths axis are supposedly going to change places and since it has
> happened before but there is no record in recorded time of exactly what
> happened - what does happen?
> And, the next time the earth, according to Biblical prophecy, is destroyed
> it is suppose to be by fire. Where will the fire start? And, will it be
> caused by something coming in from space, or will there just be so many
> volcano's going off all at the same time, that the world becomes
> uninhabitable.
> We on planet earth have to accept the fact that since we are spinning around
> in space - what happens if we were to quit spinning, or slow down due to
> outside influence of something from space itself.
> Mankind is not the cause of the problems of climate warming or cooling as it
> has happened many times over the course of the time table we can see in the
> polar cap.
> And isn't it interesting that mankind thinks they are so important? That
> they can change what happens to the earth itself? What ego's mankind is
> displaying!!

When we have 143,781,202 in America alone,* and they are all spewing
poisonous gases, how can we be so stupid to think we are not poisoning
life and changing the climate too. Only a Christian can be that
stupid. Try running a single car in a garage with you inside and
report back to me tomorrow. ;)

* There are 143,781,202 cars in the USA more or less obviously
http://www.funadvice.com/q/cars_in_the_united_states_79901

TheTibetanMonkey

Feb 13, 2010, 3:47:32 PM2/13/10
On Feb 13, 12:30 pm, TheTibetanMonkey <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/skatesnow67/3_013.jpg

OK, not ALL is having fun and throwing shit like monkeys. We also have
this very real scenario...

On Feb 13, 12:37 pm, Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Feb 13, 5:07 pm, Walt <wka...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Even worst-case, is climate change likely to be worse than other
> > horrific calamities in human history? Like European colonization, or
> > the Mogol conquests?
>
> We are not sure what the consequences will be but some view it as a
> human extinction scenario.

Exactly right. But IF WE WERE ROACHES THE FUTURE WOULD STILL LOOK
GOOD.