MSN: How a 27-year-old saves and spends his $80,000 a year

leno...@yahoo.com

Jun 15, 2019, 12:29:52 PM6/15/19

leno...@yahoo.com

Jun 15, 2019, 12:31:05 PM6/15/19
But when I read the part about his eating habits...OMG!

Beaver...@live.com

Jun 16, 2019, 5:03:46 PM6/16/19
On Saturday, June 15, 2019 at 9:31:05 AM UTC-7, leno...@yahoo.com wrote:
> But when I read the part about his eating habits...OMG!

I make a lot more than that and feel guilty about spending a fraction of that on food and coffee. I eat at home (in a neighborhood with no good dining, just chains) but like to eat at some favorites when I am in LA/Hollywood area.

tra...@optonline.net

Jun 22, 2019, 4:11:17 AM6/22/19
On Saturday, June 15, 2019 at 12:31:05 PM UTC-4, leno...@yahoo.com wrote:
> But when I read the part about his eating habits...OMG!

Eating budget sounded reasonable to me. $350 a month on restaurants for a couple. Why he's paying $100 for a phone plan through his mother, idk, you can get an individual unlimited plan for half that.

RJH

Jun 24, 2019, 3:22:43 AM6/24/19
If you have no place to eat/prepare food at work, and no subsidised
restaurant, it can soon add up.

Pack lunches at his desk I suppose, maybe . . .

--
Cheers, Rob