Frugal Christmas

Beaver...@live.com

Dec 26, 2016, 10:50:57 PM12/26/16
I went to kick it with my Jewish friend, didn't buy any presents, didn't call anyone and didn't mention Christmas ONCE.

Michael Black

Dec 27, 2016, 1:16:13 PM12/27/16
On Mon, 26 Dec 2016, Beaver...@live.com wrote:

> I went to kick it with my Jewish friend, didn't buy any presents, didn't call anyone and didn't mention Christmas ONCE.

I believe that's called a "cheapskate Christmas" rather than a "frugal
CHristmas".

Michael

Beaver...@live.com

Dec 27, 2016, 11:17:22 PM12/27/16
If I ever saw any historical proof of Jeezus existence I might feel differently.

Dennis

Dec 31, 2016, 2:57:16 PM12/31/16
On Mon, 26 Dec 2016 19:50:53 -0800 (PST), Beaver...@live.com wrote:

>I went to kick it with my Jewish friend, didn't buy any presents, didn't call anyone and didn't mention Christmas ONCE.

That's a little hard to believe.
I mean, that you have a friend.

Dennis (evil)
--
I'm a hands-on, footloose, knee-jerk head case. -George Carlin

Beaver...@live.com

Dec 31, 2016, 7:55:49 PM12/31/16
Dude, I have 196!!! At least according to Facebook, I still have a hard time finding anyone who wants to hang out.