Cheap-assed Fans

wilm...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2017, 1:34:43 AM7/3/17
I'm thinking, this getting old really sucks, I just can't get cool, even if I'm next to the fan.

I try a little experiment and see a ribbon barely flutters in front of the fan, even when turned to high.

I see they are having a sale on floor fans, so I buy one. The new one looked like the old one, but the differences are night and day!

When I assembled the fan I noticed the blades were plastic. Both the new and the old.

I figured it out. There is nothing wrong with the fan, it would probably last a hundred years. The problem is with the fan blades! They go flat after awhile. They spin but they don't move any air. Just a waste of electricity. And of course one can't buy just the blades. So I'm changing out the old fans and it is like Dorothy and Kansas in here.

If anyone is sitting in front of the fan thinking, this global warming is the shits. The problem just might be your cheap-assed fan.

ItsJoan NotJoann

Jul 4, 2017, 12:38:44 AM7/4/17
When buying fan, opt for one with metal blades. They move more
air and more efficiently, too. I found this out the hard way.