Dry AMD.. eyesight issues.. some might find interesting

phil scott

Mar 16, 2011, 4:15:09 PM3/16/11
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19892876

Drusen is an aglomeration of plagues that builds up under the ultra
sensitive rods and cones in the macula of the eye and forces curves
into that surface distorting the central vision first, then cutting
off blood flow to the area, promping new blood vessels to form in the
area, that do more damage and cause WET AMD and central vision
blindness.

The Drusen has a heavy amyloid content, this article is the first in
the world I've read that mentions in detail the fact of different
particle sized amyloid, (partial protiens), I've been calling them
species.. with emphasis on their toxicity and resulting nerve damage.

also with the mention of the nerve damage,

That points somewhat directly at peripheral neuropathy seen in
diabetics that has been specultated on before but only vaguely in
white papers, as amyloids being connected with diabetes....I had
suspected that for a long time.

Its a valuable article.

From my perspective then it is seen that by reducing amyloid in the
body one can prevent much damage and also by previous studiies and my
reports in this series, and by research at Stanford and Minnisota U
(as seen on PBS over the last 10 years) almost 100% of the damage is
reversible.

That’s been my experience as well.

My amyloid series posted here, with an array of various other search
terms, such as amyloids, ganglia, microglia, immune, and what I see
as some of the root causes for amyloid generation traceable to higher
levels of amyloidosis in people with excessively active left brain
function or other stressors... for example, and how that is indicated
by much denser amyloid accumulations on that persons right side
spine ganglia connections to the rest of the musculature and organs..
and the ramifications of that etc....and mention various options and
what I did to reverse at least most of those damages.
Pardon my ongoing misuse of medical terms… I are a egineeer, nots a
medical doctor.

Phil scott