These groups are good for advertising watches and crap

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Aug 27, 2010, 12:59:02 PM8/27/10
When I have crap like that I'll have you in mind.

There's no place to ride a bicycle in peace in America and most of the
so-called "civilized West." The Machine is raging and the monkeys --
notice, no God-- are waiting for a "miracle" before we finally fuck up
the planet and end up eating each other alive.

Good luck in your holes!

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS

"There's no miracles in the jungle"

Forrest Hodge

Aug 27, 2010, 1:49:41 PM8/27/10
On 8/27/2010 12:59 PM, His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the

There a plenty of places of ride a bicycle in peace in the U.S. if you
live a rural or semi-rural area. I went for a pleasant 90 minute the
other day and only encountered maybe 6 or 7 cars for the entire trip. If
you insist on living in an urban or suburban area with a lot of traffic
then that's part of the choice you made when choosing a place to reside.

Edward Dolan

Aug 27, 2010, 3:50:16 PM8/27/10

<nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> When I have crap like that I'll have you in mind.
>
> There's no place to ride a bicycle in peace in America and most of the
> so-called "civilized West." The Machine is raging and the monkeys --
> notice, no God-- are waiting for a "miracle" before we finally fuck up
> the planet and end up eating each other alive.
>
> Good luck in your holes!

TM is a poor crazy bastard who just posts on his one favorite subject -
hatred of motor vehicles because they interfere with his use of the roads.
His other favorite subject is attacking Christianity. If you respond to this
poor crazy bastard, then you are a poor crazy bastard too.

He likes to reference monkeys and other wild animals normally found only in
zoos because he is most likely a wild beast himself. I think he fornicates
with monkeys, but I can't prove it.

TM should confine himself to just one thread instead of proliferating them
like a poor crazy bastard. He is insane of course. I liken him to the
village idiot of olden times. The difference these days is that no one any
longer recognizes the village idiot because idiocy has become so widespread.

But I will be here to remind one and all of what a poor crazy bastard TM is.
It is mark of My Greatness that I can still recognize the village idiot even
if the rest of you can't.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Aug 27, 2010, 4:17:10 PM8/27/10

Living in the boondocks is not an option for most Americans. Actually
UTILITY BIKING and CITY go together.

I could find such pleasant ride, but I must first load the bike on a
car, which defeats the purpose of the bike.

No matter what, you must feed the lion. Thank you for your kind reply,
which means you don't ignore me like God. ;)

Charmin

Aug 30, 2010, 4:09:42 PM8/30/10
On Aug 27, 4:17 pm, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the

HA HA HA
And the car is really your mom's old Lexus, per your post, because you
have nothing.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock & the Stationary Bicycle to burn the calories

Aug 30, 2010, 5:14:24 PM8/30/10

I have wisdom and more gadgets than I can use the rest of my life,
including bikes.

The Lexus is a boring car that adds nothing to my wisdom.