Phone fraud

The Real Bev

Mar 8, 2011, 6:54:52 PM3/8/11
I got a call from somebody claiming to be my grandson this morning. I
asked him for his last name, which he guessed wrong. I should have
found out where I should send the money which he (according to recent
police reports) was going to ask me for so I could turn the little (or
big) shithead in to the cops, but it seemed like more trouble than it
was worth.

Apparently this is becoming common -- our grandchildren are in league
with Nigerian finance ministers!

--
Cheers, Bev
Don't you just KNOW that there is more than one

Bob F

Mar 10, 2011, 6:26:24 PM3/10/11
The Real Bev wrote:
>Don't you just KNOW that there is more than one
>Sierra Club member who is absolutely sure that the
>dinosaurs died out because of something humans did?

That's to compensate for all the religious right nuts that think the dinosaurs
and people co-existed. Or that God put their bones there to fool us.

Michael Black

Mar 10, 2011, 10:12:34 PM3/10/11

To be fair, surely a lot of people think the two co-existed because movies
show the two together. "ONe Million BC" with Raquel Welch fighting off
dinosaurs, "The Flintstones" with people using dinosaurs for all kinds of
tasks.

Michael

Bob F

Mar 11, 2011, 10:32:21 AM3/11/11

And there are people that think this is a good reason to think so?

Rod Speed

Mar 11, 2011, 4:35:40 PM3/11/11
Bob F wrote
> Michael Black wrote

Nope, they just dont think about that question at all.