"11 Best Coffee Makers of 2022"

gggg gggg

Feb 23, 2022, 6:15:03 PM2/23/22

gggg gggg

Dec 6, 2022, 2:48:53 AM12/6/22

gggg gggg

Dec 6, 2022, 2:52:54 AM12/6/22
(2022 Youtube upload):

"The Best Inexpensive Coffee Makers"

Dim Witte

Dec 6, 2022, 11:14:13 AM12/6/22
On Wednesday, February 23, 2022 at 2:15:03 PM UTC-9, gggg gggg wrote:
> https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/appliances/coffee-maker-reviews/g2083/top-rated-coffeemakers/?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=arb_bg_ghk_d_bm_g2083&msclkid=0f041b17da7d1e0ba38d790165177cf6

I'm biased on coffee, especially concerning that with caffeine, but remember testing out best procedures and came up with: 1) roasted de-caffeine beans from Columbia, 2) coarse grind you do yourself, 3) generous coffee to water equation, with low heat and long infusion time, going by color of water. Best coffee maker: an old-fashioned glass perkolator.

Length of over-all procedures was greatly reduced by use of coffee filter in holder, simply going with right water temperature and length of time brewing, and preferring distilled water; bing, bang, boom.