Tropical Buddhism?

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

May 12, 2011, 8:26:15 AM5/12/11
(Religion without wisdom is out. After taking the best of Buddhism and
gringo wisdom --the hammock and beach cruiser-- Tropical Buddhism is
born. Perhaps this lifestyle is illustrated best in Key West, which is
why they don't want to be part of America. "Jesus" remains just a
meaningless utterance at the time of climax)

Question by Mario

"Praising Jesus?? I though you were Buddhist."

***

Just a saying. Just like when you are in the middle of "it" and scream
"Jeeeeeezus!!"

DISCLAIMER: My wisdom is a very loose interpretation of Buddhism. Call
it "tropical Buddhism" if you will...

The Tree is there, but the hammock and the bicycle have been added.
The banana is also new. Maybe this picture gives you the picture:

http://www.forwardedjoke.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/potassium-monk.jpg

"REACH NIRVANA WITH A BANANA!"

It's the sure way to reach the Heavens without going too deep. Tantra
for the world. SLOW IS BETTER.