Mosque: Muslims 1, Christians 1, in exciting match!

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Sep 5, 2010, 9:53:34 PM9/5/10
In what promises to be the match of the millennium, the Christians
score a goal in this exciting match between Good and Evil, where we
don't know who's playing who. In Argentina they would shout:
GOOOOOOOOLLLL!!!!!

Across Ground Zero From Mosque Site, Anti-Muslim Venom

The Internet evangelist Bill Keller moved toward the dais in tiny,
quick steps on Sunday, exhibiting the anticipation of a man ready to
address a crowd. Roughly 60 people stood before him in a hotel meeting
room in Lower Manhattan, temporary quarters of his Christian center,
his response to the mosque planned for an empty building nearby.

“If we’re going to do something in New York City, we’re going to do
something that’s not just bold and visible, but something that has a
lasting presence,” Mr. Keller said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/06/nyregion/06mosque.html

***

I don't know if they are taking bets, but my bet is on the Christians!

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS

"The Weapons of Mass Distraction are at work"

COMING SOON!

http://atom.smasher.org/streetparty/?l1=Coming+Soon%3A&l2=the&l3=Banana+Revolution!&l4=

VFW

Sep 6, 2010, 12:11:11 AM9/6/10
In article
<88146282-01f9-4863...@l20g2000yqe.googlegroups.com>,
<nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> In what promises to be the match of the millennium, the Christians
> score a goal in this exciting match between Good and Evil, where we
> don't know who's playing who. In Argentina they would shout:
> GOOOOOOOOLLLL!!!!!
>
> Across Ground Zero From Mosque Site, Anti-Muslim Venom
>
> The Internet evangelist Bill Keller moved toward the dais in tiny,
> quick steps on Sunday, exhibiting the anticipation of a man ready to
> address a crowd. Roughly 60 people stood before him in a hotel meeting
> room in Lower Manhattan, temporary quarters of his Christian center,
> his response to the mosque planned for an empty building nearby.
>

> łIf weąre going to do something in New York City, weąre going to do
> something thatąs not just bold and visible, but something that has a

> lasting presence,˛ Mr. Keller said.
>
> http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/06/nyregion/06mosque.html
>
> ***
>
> I don't know if they are taking bets, but my bet is on the Christians!

> THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS
>
> "The Weapons of Mass Distraction are at work"
>
> http://webspawner.com/users/BANANAREVOLUTION
>
> COMING SOON!
>
> http://atom.smasher.org/streetparty/?l1=Coming+Soon%3A&l2=the&l3=Banana+Revolu
> tion!&l4=

and what if the planes were remotely controlled , No Hi-jackers, not
Muslims.

"Henry" <9-11...@experts.org> wrote in message

"The flight paths of the September 11, 2001 attack aircraft bear
characteristics common to
the capabilities provided by precision automated flight control systems
and related
commercial aviation technology that emerged just prior to these attacks."

--
Money! What a concept.

Edward Dolan

Sep 6, 2010, 3:57:05 PM9/6/10

<nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

In what promises to be the match of the millennium, the Christians
score a goal in this exciting match between Good and Evil, where we
don't know who's playing who. In Argentina they would shout:
GOOOOOOOOLLLL!!!!!

Across Ground Zero From Mosque Site, Anti-Muslim Venom

The Internet evangelist Bill Keller moved toward the dais in tiny,
quick steps on Sunday, exhibiting the anticipation of a man ready to
address a crowd. Roughly 60 people stood before him in a hotel meeting
room in Lower Manhattan, temporary quarters of his Christian center,
his response to the mosque planned for an empty building nearby.

“If we’re going to do something in New York City, we’re going to do
something that’s not just bold and visible, but something that has a
lasting presence,” Mr. Keller said.

I don't know if they are taking bets, but my bet is on the Christians!

TM is a poor crazy bastard who just posts on his one favorite subject -
hatred of motor vehicles because they interfere with his use of the roads.
His other favorite subject is attacking Christianity. If you respond to this
poor crazy bastard, then you are a poor crazy bastard too.

He likes to reference monkeys and other wild animals normally found only in
zoos because he is most likely a wild beast himself. I think he fornicates
with monkeys, but I can't prove it.

TM should confine himself to just one thread instead of proliferating them
like a poor crazy bastard. He is insane of course. I liken him to the
village idiot of olden times. The difference these days is that no one any
longer recognizes the village idiot because idiocy has become so widespread.

But I will be here to remind one and all of what a poor crazy bastard TM is.
It is mark of My Greatness that I can still recognize the village idiot even
if the rest of you can't.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka