What will be the next animal to dominate the Earth when we have been wiped out?

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock & the Stationary Bicycle to burn the calories

Aug 30, 2010, 9:37:29 AM8/30/10
It's not a question of "if," but a question of "when." Actually we
seem to be accelerating the pace --all those SUVs and wars- as if we
wanted to get it over with...

So the question arises, WHO WILL BE NEXT TO RULE THE EARTH? My best
bet would be the RAT. They are true survivors and in some ways are
smarter than humans. Their footprint is much smaller as they need few
"toys." A wheel, a ladder, a hammock makes them happy!

This would show that the forces of EVOLUTION won't forgive stupidity.
I suggest to our Christian colleagues that they think about this issue
as they sit idling in church. And then that they ride a bicycle home,
but that would be too much.

I don't know, I want a rat so much in my zoo, that I imagine they rule
over the jungle. Their rat race is much different and rewarding.

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS

"Rat is the thought of the day. They are curious and not have a
problem riding a wheel"

COMING OUT OF THE JUNGLE

http://webspawner.com/users/donquijote1

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock & the Stationary Bicycle to burn the calories

Aug 30, 2010, 10:59:07 AM8/30/10

On Aug 30, 7:26 am, Mystic Merman <mysticmer...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> What if dolphins and whales develop opposing thumbs?

That would be a miracle indeed!

How about if a creature has the opposing thumbs, the brain and it's
still dumb?

Shane Badham

Aug 30, 2010, 12:02:38 PM8/30/10
<comandan...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> So the question arises, WHO WILL BE NEXT TO RULE THE EARTH? My best
> bet would be the RAT. They are true survivors and in some ways are
> smarter than humans. Their footprint is much smaller as they need few
> "toys." A wheel, a ladder, a hammock makes them happy!

Super rich and super rich bankers.

I said bankers!

--
Thanks and regards, Shane.
"A closed mouth gathers no feet!"

Message has been deleted

Edward Dolan

Aug 30, 2010, 12:56:34 PM8/30/10

"His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock &
the Stationary Bicycle to burn the calories" <comandan...@yahoo.com>
wrote in message

> It's not a question of "if," but a question of "when." Actually we
> seem to be accelerating the pace --all those SUVs and wars- as if we
> wanted to get it over with...
>
> So the question arises, WHO WILL BE NEXT TO RULE THE EARTH? My best
> bet would be the RAT. They are true survivors and in some ways are
> smarter than humans. Their footprint is much smaller as they need few
> "toys." A wheel, a ladder, a hammock makes them happy!
>
> This would show that the forces of EVOLUTION won't forgive stupidity.
> I suggest to our Christian colleagues that they think about this issue
> as they sit idling in church. And then that they ride a bicycle home,
> but that would be too much.
>
> I don't know, I want a rat so much in my zoo, that I imagine they rule
> over the jungle. Their rat race is much different and rewarding.

TM is a poor crazy bastard who just posts on his one favorite subject -
hatred of motor vehicles because they interfere with his use of the roads.
His other favorite subject is attacking Christianity. If you respond to this
poor crazy bastard, then you are a poor crazy bastard too.

He likes to reference monkeys and other wild animals normally found only in
zoos because he is most likely a wild beast himself. I think he fornicates
with monkeys, but I can't prove it.

TM should confine himself to just one thread instead of proliferating them
like a poor crazy bastard. He is insane of course. I liken him to the
village idiot of olden times. The difference these days is that no one any
longer recognizes the village idiot because idiocy has become so widespread.

But I will be here to remind one and all of what a poor crazy bastard TM is.
It is mark of My Greatness that I can still recognize the village idiot even
if the rest of you can't.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Aug 30, 2010, 1:05:46 PM8/30/10
On Aug 30, 9:56 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock &
> the Stationary Bicycle to burn the calories" <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com>
> wrote in messagenews:329af02a-3ef1-4859...@s15g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...

I replied this much in another group:

"Only way to end spammers and trolls is to let the Taliban and
Christians run the Internet.

They'll probably do it free of charge!"

Don Klipstein

Aug 30, 2010, 1:37:11 PM8/30/10
In <329af02a-3ef1-4859...@s15g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,
His Highness TibetanMonkey wrote, edited for space a bit:

>So the question arises, WHO WILL BE NEXT TO RULE THE EARTH? My best
>bet would be the RAT. They are true survivors and in some ways are
>smarter than humans. Their footprint is much smaller as they need few
>"toys." A wheel, a ladder, a hammock makes them happy!
>
>This would show that the forces of EVOLUTION won't forgive stupidity.
>I suggest to our Christian colleagues that they think about this issue
>as they sit idling in church. And then that they ride a bicycle home,
>but that would be too much.

My church is a Christian congregation with more than the usual share of
bikers, Prius-drivers and mass-transit users, and below-national-average
usage of SUVs. Its members disproportionately care about the environment
and justice.

>I don't know, I want a rat so much in my zoo, that I imagine they rule
>over the jungle. Their rat race is much different and rewarding.

There is one bad side of rat societies: They like to identify
scapegoats, and then harass them to close to driving them to suicide.
I have seen humans do that, for that matter...

Much of what I have seen in humans, other than verbal and numerical
skills and opposable thumbs, I have seen in cats, dogs, and rats.
--
- Don Klipstein (d...@misty.com)

Edward Dolan

Aug 30, 2010, 1:39:22 PM8/30/10

"His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock"
<nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
[...]

> I replied this much in another group:

> "Only way to end spammers and trolls is to let the Taliban and
Christians run the Internet.

> They'll probably do it free of charge!"

You are equating that which cannot be equated. But hang in there and keep
working on replies. Who knows, someday you may actually start to make some
sense.

Don Klipstein

Aug 30, 2010, 1:43:22 PM8/30/10
In article <2a65b$4c7be22b$d8102c96$47...@KNOLOGY.NET>, Edward Dolan wrote,
in a way he usually does here, snipped by me to edit for space:

>TM is a poor crazy bastard who just posts on his one favorite subject -
>hatred of motor vehicles because they interfere with his use of the roads.
>His other favorite subject is attacking Christianity. If you respond to this
>poor crazy bastard, then you are a poor crazy bastard too.

If I was going to killfile one and not both of E.D. and TM, I would
killfile Ed Dolan. I see him posting almost as much here as TM does, and
in narrower and less interesting ways. I don't see Ed Dolan posting much
other than venom for TM.

The only area where I agree with E.D. is thread count. I agree with TM
more than that, and find him more amusing than E.D.
--
- Don Klipstein @misty.com)

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock & the Stationary Bicycle to burn the calories

Aug 30, 2010, 1:50:41 PM8/30/10
On Aug 30, 10:37 am, d...@manx.misty.com (Don Klipstein) wrote:
> In <329af02a-3ef1-4859-b64e-3e3dafc52...@s15g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,

Sure, some good Christians out there who realize to live at least a
little like Jesus and who accept the need for change. For example, our
roads manners are not above the chimp!

On Aug 30, 10:36 am, Larry <no...@home.com> wrote:
> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-

> Hammock" <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:b3ac981f-fb36-45f0-aee1-
> 0d72d8d3b...@n3g2000yqb.googlegroups.com:
>
> > We can also tell in the way we drive in America.
>
> You need to drive in the Middle East for a week.....(c;]
>
> Americans actually STOP when the light turns red, not just point and blow
> the horn.....

I'd imagine, but even the lower developed countries in Europe, like
Spain, has rather very civilized road manners, such as passing on the
fast lane.

We are still closer to the chimp in America.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock & the Stationary Bicycle to burn the calories

Aug 30, 2010, 1:52:47 PM8/30/10
On Aug 30, 10:43 am, d...@manx.misty.com (Don Klipstein) wrote:
> In article <2a65b$4c7be22b$d8102c96$4...@KNOLOGY.NET>, Edward Dolan wrote,

Thank you for declaring me the winner. ;)

Ed is rather erratic and sometimes goes after you like a snake and
sometimes like curious George.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock & the Stationary Bicycle to burn the calories

Aug 30, 2010, 2:01:13 PM8/30/10
On Aug 30, 10:46 am, tirebiter <dontspamme...@bigfoot.com> wrote:
> On Aug 30, 9:22 am, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the

> Movement of Tantra-Hammock" <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > It's not a question of "if," but a question of "when." Actually we
> > seem to be accelerating the pace --all those SUVs and wars- as if we
> > wanted to get it over with...
>
> > So the question arises, WHO WILL BE NEXT TO RULE THE EARTH? My best
> > bet would be the RAT. They are true survivors and in some ways are
> > smarter than humans. Their footprint is much smaller as they need few
> > "toys." A wheel, a ladder, a hammock makes them happy!
>
> > This would show that the forces of EVOLUTION won't forgive stupidity.
> > I suggest to our Christian colleagues that they think about this issue
> > as they sit idling in church. And then that they ride a bicycle home,
> > but that would be too much.
>
> > I don't know, I want a rat so much in my zoo, that I imagine they rule
> > over the jungle. Their rat race is much different and rewarding.

> > THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS
>
> > "Rat is the thought of the day. They are curious and not have a
> > problem riding a wheel"
>
> >http://webspawner.com/users/BANANAREVOLUTION
>
> > COMING OUT OF THE JUNGLE
>
> >http://webspawner.com/users/donquijote1
>
> Are you asking what will be the next species to become sentient?
> Before humans became "self-aware", nature was pretty well balanced for
> many millions of years, actually a few hundred million years if you
> exclude a couple of mass-extinction events.
>
> We've done several orders of magnitude of more harm to the earth in
> the last 100 years then we did during the previous 10,000 years.
>
> Assuming we don't realize that the earth's resources are finite, then
> we will likely find ourselves extinct. And if the earth doesn't die,
> it will heal itself. And until another sentient species emerges, will
> resume a reasonably balanced ecosystem for many millions of years to
> come.
>
> ---
> a.a. #2273

That's about the age of the automobile, leading all the way up to the
SUV and other wasteful toys.

Gone are days when the monkey was happy in the jungle, and later when
the hunter-gatherer kept himself busy all day long. Now we must go
shopping to fill that void.

Edward Dolan

Aug 30, 2010, 5:28:32 PM8/30/10

"Don Klipstein" <d...@manx.misty.com> wrote in message

> In article <2a65b$4c7be22b$d8102c96$47...@KNOLOGY.NET>, Edward Dolan wrote,
> in a way he usually does here, snipped by me to edit for space:
>
>>TM is a poor crazy bastard who just posts on his one favorite subject -
>>hatred of motor vehicles because they interfere with his use of the roads.
>>His other favorite subject is attacking Christianity. If you respond to
>>this
>>poor crazy bastard, then you are a poor crazy bastard too.
>
> If I was going to killfile one and not both of E.D. and TM, I would
> killfile Ed Dolan. I see him posting almost as much here as TM does, and
> in narrower and less interesting ways. I don't see Ed Dolan posting much
> other than venom for TM.

I am a housekeeper only. Everyone on Usenet is way too stupid for me.

> The only area where I agree with E.D. is thread count. I agree with TM
> more than that, and find him more amusing than E.D.

"If you respond to this poor crazy bastard, then you are a poor crazy
bastard too." - Ed Dolan

Don Klipstein

Aug 30, 2010, 5:36:39 PM8/30/10
In <3b9dd$4c7c21e5$d8102c96$22...@KNOLOGY.NET>, Edward Dolan wrote in
small part:

>"Don Klipstein" <d...@manx.misty.com> wrote in message

<SNIP to here including what I wrote>

>I am a housekeeper only. Everyone on Usenet is way too stupid for me.

<SNIP from here>

Looks like you've not been in sci.engr.lighting?

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Aug 30, 2010, 6:25:09 PM8/30/10

He's earned the title of Janitor of the Internet.

Not many out there.

Edward Dolan

Aug 30, 2010, 6:44:55 PM8/30/10

>>> Not many out there.

TM shits worse than any other animal on Usenet. Cleaning after him is a
full-time job.

Edward Dolan

Aug 30, 2010, 10:14:17 PM8/30/10

"Don Klipstein" <d...@manx.misty.com> wrote in message

Do those jerks overwhelm you with their technical knowledge of a limited
subject? I am never overwhelmed by technical knowledge by experts. I judge
others by their general knowledge and reasoning ability. I am a dilettante
and proud of it.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Aug 30, 2010, 11:32:07 PM8/30/10
On Aug 30, 3:44 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock"<nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Aug 30, 2:36 pm, d...@manx.misty.com (Don Klipstein) wrote:
>

> > In <3b9dd$4c7c21e5$d8102c96$22...@KNOLOGY.NET>, Edward Dolan wrote in
> > small part:
>
> > >"Don Klipstein" <d...@manx.misty.com> wrote in message
>
> > <SNIP to here including what I wrote>
>
> > >I am a housekeeper only. Everyone on Usenet is way too stupid for me.
>
> > <SNIP from here>
>
> > Looks like you've not been in sci.engr.lighting?
> > --
> > - Don Klipstein (d...@misty.com)
>
> TM shits worse than any other animal on Usenet. Cleaning after him is a
> full-time job.

Just that the system you defend deserves some shit throwing.

Don Klipstein

Aug 31, 2010, 8:29:18 PM8/31/10
In article <e4310$4c7c64da$d8102c96$67...@KNOLOGY.NET>, Edward Dolan wrote:

>"Don Klipstein" <d...@manx.misty.com> wrote in message
>> In <3b9dd$4c7c21e5$d8102c96$22...@KNOLOGY.NET>, Edward Dolan wrote in
>> small part:
>>
>>>"Don Klipstein" <d...@manx.misty.com> wrote in message
>>
>> <SNIP to here including what I wrote>
>>
>>>I am a housekeeper only. Everyone on Usenet is way too stupid for me.
>>
>> <SNIP from here>
>>
>> Looks like you've not been in sci.engr.lighting?
>
>Do those jerks overwhelm you with their technical knowledge of a limited
>subject?

Obviously you have not spent much time there, since you appear to be
unaware that I am one of the bunch there discussing technical matters
rather than being overwhelmed by them. And most would agree that the
S.E.L. bunch is not a bunch of jerks, but an unusually civilized and
respectful bunch on Usenet. Most of the frequent posters there treat even
jerks with respect whether they deserve it or not.

> I am never overwhelmed by technical knowledge by experts. I judge
>others by their general knowledge and reasoning ability. I am a dilettante
>and proud of it.

Why do I see in M.C.F.L. from you hardly anything but venom for TM? Is
that all you can contribute?

>Regards,
>Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Edward Dolan

Aug 31, 2010, 8:49:09 PM8/31/10

> In article <e4310$4c7c64da$d8102c96$67...@KNOLOGY.NET>, Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]

>>Do those jerks overwhelm you with their technical knowledge of a limited
>>subject?
>
> Obviously you have not spent much time there, since you appear to be
> unaware that I am one of the bunch there discussing technical matters
> rather than being overwhelmed by them. And most would agree that the
> S.E.L. bunch is not a bunch of jerks, but an unusually civilized and
> respectful bunch on Usenet. Most of the frequent posters there treat even
> jerks with respect whether they deserve it or not.

I don't believe you because I have never seen it. All unmoderated newsgroups
are full of jerks which come to dominate eventually. The bad apples always
spoil the barrel.

>> I am never overwhelmed by technical knowledge by experts. I judge
>>others by their general knowledge and reasoning ability. I am a dilettante
>>and proud of it.
>
> Why do I see in M.C.F.L. from you hardly anything but venom for TM? Is
> that all you can contribute?

I am only doing one thing at present and that is combating this god awful
idiot TM. What are you and your ilk doing to get rid of him? That god damn
bastard is destroying several small cycling newsgroups with his multiple
posting of threads on just a couple of subjects. He is nothing but a
spammer.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Don Klipstein

Sep 1, 2010, 2:31:55 AM9/1/10
In article <ee287$4c7da252$d8102c96$16...@KNOLOGY.NET>, Edward Dolan wrote:
>"Don Klipstein" <d...@manx.misty.com> wrote in message
>> In article <e4310$4c7c64da$d8102c96$67...@KNOLOGY.NET>, Edward Dolan wrote:
>[...]
>>>Do those jerks overwhelm you with their technical knowledge of a limited
>>>subject?
>>
>> Obviously you have not spent much time there, since you appear to be
>> unaware that I am one of the bunch there discussing technical matters
>> rather than being overwhelmed by them. And most would agree that the
>> S.E.L. bunch is not a bunch of jerks, but an unusually civilized and
>> respectful bunch on Usenet. Most of the frequent posters there treat even
>> jerks with respect whether they deserve it or not.
>
>I don't believe you because I have never seen it.

Why? Because you have not been there?

> All unmoderated newsgroups are full of jerks which come to dominate
>eventually. The bad apples always spoil the barrel.

There are exceptions, such as one that you have indicated low-at-most
experience with.

Can you imagine folks that say in most-polite way and sweetest voice
"excuse me" as if their fault if you bumped into them, even if you
rear-end or T-bone or head-on crash into them?

How is the concept of someone bumping or crashing me, and I beg my
pardon for being in their way even usually when their way and not mine is
at fault?

Oh, what a concept?

>>> I am never overwhelmed by technical knowledge by experts. I judge
>>>others by their general knowledge and reasoning ability. I am a dilettante
>>>and proud of it.
>>
>> Why do I see in M.C.F.L. from you hardly anything but venom for TM? Is
>> that all you can contribute?
>
>I am only doing one thing at present and that is combating this god awful
>idiot TM. What are you and your ilk doing to get rid of him?

I have low will to do so, because your advocacy to do so entertains me
less than even he does with what he posts, even with consideration for
"excessive thread count".

I do like to contribute to Usenet stuff other than venom for some
single "enemy" to target with venom.
Try a Google newsgroup search using d...@manx.misty.com and any choice
or lack thereof of yours. Please see how low a percentage in the mere
past year or 2 as well as the past 14-or-so years that I have enjoyed
posting into Usenet with postings having a high rate of lacking venom to
any identity or entity.

> That god damn bastard is destroying several small cycling newsgroups
> with his multiple posting of threads on just a couple of subjects. He is
> nothing but a spammer.

However, it appears to me that even TM contributes more usefully to
Usenet in general and specifically in M.C.F.L. than E.D. does.

I see him raising a few points, repeating them to excessive extent,
and doing so with excessive "thread count".
However, I find E.D. "so far" to get disfavoring from me in comparison
to TM due to saying even less per article or even per thread other than
venom for opponent *than TM does*.

>Regards,
>
>Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota aka
>Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

Best Regards likewise to fellow American citizens of US...

Jeff Thies

Sep 1, 2010, 3:37:32 AM9/1/10
On 8/31/2010 8:49 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
> "Don Klipstein"<d...@manx.misty.com> wrote in message
>> In article<e4310$4c7c64da$d8102c96$67...@KNOLOGY.NET>, Edward Dolan wrote:
> [...]
>>> Do those jerks overwhelm you with their technical knowledge of a limited
>>> subject?
>>
>> Obviously you have not spent much time there, since you appear to be
>> unaware that I am one of the bunch there discussing technical matters
>> rather than being overwhelmed by them. And most would agree that the
>> S.E.L. bunch is not a bunch of jerks, but an unusually civilized and
>> respectful bunch on Usenet. Most of the frequent posters there treat even
>> jerks with respect whether they deserve it or not.
>
> I don't believe you because I have never seen it. All unmoderated newsgroups
> are full of jerks which come to dominate eventually. The bad apples always
> spoil the barrel.

No. It's not about moderated or unmoderated. The vast majority of
technical groups are civil, and generally ignore fools. I subscribe to
no moderated groups, this is Usenet.

>>> I am never overwhelmed by technical knowledge by experts. I judge
>>> others by their general knowledge and reasoning ability. I am a dilettante
>>> and proud of it.
>>
>> Why do I see in M.C.F.L. from you hardly anything but venom for TM? Is
>> that all you can contribute?
>
> I am only doing one thing at present and that is combating this god awful
> idiot TM.

I see nothing of any value coming from you. I see no other posts. All I
see is this useless senseless duel with a Troll. He's easily ignored and
sometimes amusing, mostly just silly. Which puts him a notch more useful
than yourself.

What are you and your ilk doing to get rid of him? That god damn
> bastard is destroying several small cycling newsgroups with his multiple
> posting of threads on just a couple of subjects. He is nothing but a
> spammer.

No, he is just another person who lives too deeply in Usenet. Don't you
guys have a life?

Jeff

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Sep 1, 2010, 9:29:44 AM9/1/10
On Sep 1, 12:37 am, Jeff Thies <jeff_th...@att.net> wrote:
> On 8/31/2010 8:49 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
>

> > "Don Klipstein"<d...@manx.misty.com>  wrote in message

Someday I will go away as my environment get more bike friendly or the
revolution comes to power somewhere. Or maybe the stationary bikes
will fill the void.

> > bastard is destroying several small cycling newsgroups with his multiple
> > posting of threads on just a couple of subjects. He is nothing but a
> > spammer.
>
> No, he is just another person who lives too deeply in Usenet. Don't you
> guys have a life?

Nope. My life would be to ride a bicycle forever until I die. But I
don't want to die too soon.

Edward Dolan

Sep 2, 2010, 11:03:40 PM9/2/10

> In article <ee287$4c7da252$d8102c96$16...@KNOLOGY.NET>, Edward Dolan
> wrote:
>>"Don Klipstein" <d...@manx.misty.com> wrote in message
>>> In article <e4310$4c7c64da$d8102c96$67...@KNOLOGY.NET>, Edward Dolan
>>> wrote:
>>[...]
>>>
>>> Obviously you have not spent much time there, since you appear to be
>>> unaware that I am one of the bunch there discussing technical matters
>>> rather than being overwhelmed by them. And most would agree that the
>>> S.E.L. bunch is not a bunch of jerks, but an unusually civilized and
>>> respectful bunch on Usenet. Most of the frequent posters there treat
>>> even
>>> jerks with respect whether they deserve it or not.
>>
>>I don't believe you because I have never seen it.
>
> Why? Because you have not been there?

All unmoderated newsgroups are the same, full of jerks and idiots.

>> All unmoderated newsgroups are full of jerks which come to dominate
>>eventually. The bad apples always spoil the barrel.
>
> There are exceptions, such as one that you have indicated low-at-most
> experience with.

No exceptions are allowed!

> Can you imagine folks that say in most-polite way and sweetest voice
> "excuse me" as if their fault if you bumped into them, even if you
> rear-end or T-bone or head-on crash into them?
>
> How is the concept of someone bumping or crashing me, and I beg my
> pardon for being in their way even usually when their way and not mine is
> at fault?
>
> Oh, what a concept?

What the hell are you talking about?

>>> Why do I see in M.C.F.L. from you hardly anything but venom for TM? Is
>>> that all you can contribute?
>>
>>I am only doing one thing at present and that is combating this god awful
>>idiot TM. What are you and your ilk doing to get rid of him?
>
> I have low will to do so, because your advocacy to do so entertains me
> less than even he does with what he posts, even with consideration for
> "excessive thread count".

I don't give a damn about what entertains you or anyone else. I do give a
damn about getting rid of TM.

> I do like to contribute to Usenet stuff other than venom for some
> single "enemy" to target with venom.
> Try a Google newsgroup search using d...@manx.misty.com and any choice
> or lack thereof of yours. Please see how low a percentage in the mere
> past year or 2 as well as the past 14-or-so years that I have enjoyed
> posting into Usenet with postings having a high rate of lacking venom to
> any identity or entity.

You are a Pollyanna who does not have a clue about anything.

>> That god damn bastard is destroying several small cycling newsgroups
>> with his multiple posting of threads on just a couple of subjects. He is
>> nothing but a spammer.
>
> However, it appears to me that even TM contributes more usefully to
> Usenet in general and specifically in M.C.F.L. than E.D. does.

You think that because you are an idiot almost on the level of TM.

> I see him raising a few points, repeating them to excessive extent,
> and doing so with excessive "thread count".
> However, I find E.D. "so far" to get disfavoring from me in comparison
> to TM due to saying even less per article or even per thread other than
> venom for opponent *than TM does*.

My God, you are as bad as TM.

What is wrong with the world is you and your ilk. I charge you with being a
coward and a scoundrel. You KNOW TM is a fucking idiot and yet you will not
take him on. I can't be bothered with wallpaper types like you.

Edward Dolan

Sep 2, 2010, 11:07:23 PM9/2/10

[...]

Edward Dolan wrote:

> What are you and your ilk doing to get rid of him? That god damn
>> bastard is destroying several small cycling newsgroups with his multiple
>> posting of threads on just a couple of subjects. He is nothing but a
>> spammer.

> No, he is just another person who lives too deeply in Usenet. Don't you
> guys have a life?

"What are you and your ilk doing to get rid of him? That god damn
bastard is destroying several small cycling newsgroups with his multiple
posting of threads on just a couple of subjects. He is nothing but a

spammer." - Ed Dolan

Edward Dolan

Sep 3, 2010, 5:59:25 PM9/3/10

"His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle"
<comandan...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
[...]

> Nope. My life would be to ride a bicycle forever until I die. But I
don't want to die too soon.

If there is a God, let us hope that He will consign you to Hell from whence
you came. Yea, I pray every day that some motorist there in Florida will
take you out of your misery. And the sooner the better!

Fucking Regards,