What are they reading?

janp...@example.com

Jul 1, 2017, 4:30:15 AM7/1/17
I see these ads on tv for Psychics. They cost $1 a minute or something
like that. First off, I dont believe in such nonsense, nor would I get
invloved in something like that, knowing darn well they will make sure
to keep the caller on the phone as long as possible, so they can steal
$50 or more from your credit card..

However, I once thought that so called "psychics" were supposed to tell
you your future. But on these commercials they say something like "the
best rerading you will ever get".

I cant help but ask, what they heck are they reading. Why should a
person pay $1 a minute to have someone read to them. I am perfectly
capable of reading a book, as well as most people are. I sure the hell
am not gonna pay $1 a minute to have someone read a book to me over the
phone.

But the question still exists. What book are they reading? No, I dont
intend to buy it, but I would like to see what the book costs. I bet it
costs less than making one phone call to those so called "psychics".

Of course we all know there is a sucker born every minute, and they are
the ones who fall for these scams.

The Real Bev

Jul 1, 2017, 1:51:32 PM7/1/17
...and two to fleece him.

'Nostradamus for Dummies'.

--
Cheers, Bev
"I love this country...

Puskar

Jul 3, 2017, 7:01:10 AM7/3/17

Reading their paycheck that's what.

--
Puskar

hchi...@hotmail.com

Jul 3, 2017, 12:39:52 PM7/3/17
Some, but not all, are doing a form of therapy and are as fully qualified as
pastoral councelors who divine the client's proper path forward based on an
ancient book of misinterpreted teachings.

Others, in both areas, are just in it for the money and social standing.