Jesus, the down to earth guy

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

Jun 10, 2011, 8:40:41 AM6/10/11
Report not abuse
> >http://www.dst-corp.com/james/PaintingsOfJesus/Jesus10.jpg
>
> > Even my monkey bike is more regal.
>
> Right. He can walk on water, float in the air, but
> can't walk into town on his own. Poor donkey.

I think the donkey is three sizes too small.

He rented the cheapest one he could find to drive his point of being
"down to earth."

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

Jun 10, 2011, 8:55:16 AM6/10/11
Report not abuse
On Jun 10, 8:44 am, "IlBeBa...@gmail.com" <ilbeba...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 10, 7:39 am, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser
> 'Every knee shall bow and declare Jesus Christ as Lord (Creator and
> King)' ... and you will want to when you finally see him face to
> face . Youre just one heartbeat away from that . Investigate Jesus
> very thoroughly and put aside all manner of personal pride so you can
> live as you like, because, this short earthly life of pleasures and
> titillating experiences will one day be permanently gone. Start
> here :www.impactapologetics.com

The Christians are anything but down to earth. I think they are first
in the competition to show who got the biggest truck (SUV).

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

Jun 10, 2011, 7:50:50 PM6/10/11
On Jun 10, 7:35 pm, Father Haskell <fatherhask...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jun 10, 7:20 pm, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser
>

> Philosopher" <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > On Jun 10, 7:07 pm, Father Haskell <fatherhask...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > A real jesus would have carried the donkey.
>
> > You'd expect him to ride a winged horse and he shows up in a lowly
> > donkey.
>
> > He's totally unpredictable. I think he would ride a skateboard today.- Hide quoted text -

> Add road rash to the rest of his stigmata.

He was something else to be sure...

http://urlybits.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Jesus_skateboarding.jpg