Puffed wheat dust

vjp...@at.biostrategist.dot.dot.com

Mar 30, 2010, 8:36:05 PM3/30/10
I like the store-brand Smart Price Puffed Wheat cereal (A&P Waldbaum
Pathmark FoodEmporium Tangermann), but I get wheat dust all over the
place from it. I thought their using the more rigid bags would
eliminate the static electricity but it doesn't. I just found like a
layer of what dust on the outside of the bag. Any suggestions on
handling?

- = -
http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm http://www.facebook.com/vasjpan2

Al

Mar 31, 2010, 8:13:34 AM3/31/10

1. Immediately double bag it with those ubiquitous plastic store bags.
2. Dedicate a plastic container for this purpose.
3. Immediately pour the product into another container.

vjp...@at.biostrategist.dot.dot.com

Apr 3, 2010, 12:13:34 AM4/3/10
Good idea. Thanks