Bury your money in my yard.

1 view

g kay

Oct 18, 2009, 11:48:04 PM10/18/09
I ran into more than one drug dealer that buries his illegal cash in the
ground somewhere.
they never will tell me where . Well, I didn't think to ask.

Al

Oct 19, 2009, 5:00:48 PM10/19/09

I buried a piano once in the backyard of a former home. It's the heavy
sounding board that I buried. My father always told my mother that it
was a brass sounding board and it was painted brass. The brass would
have been worth something while the cast iron very little. In the
future somebody will be nosing around with a metal detector and think
they discovered the Lone Ranger's silver mine.
Talk about drug money. Some teenagers were at the show one night and
they kept having the seats kicked by the unruly group behind then.
This went on and on until somebody must have gotten beeped and the
group left. It was then peaceful and quiet except for the trash left
behind. In clearing the trash, the teens found a bag full of money.
They quickly exited the show and counted about $1,200 from the bag.
Pretty sure they never turned it in or found the owners. OK, they
enjoyed the windfall. Careful where you bury money. Somebody is always
watching.