Ancient role call

1 view

hchi...@hotmail.com

May 27, 2010, 10:56:33 PM5/27/10
I know where Gary H is, know that Dennis still comes around, but...

Whatever happened to:

Pat Meadows (within the past year or two)
Tock and his barbershop
Karen Wheless
Chloe
Warren Block
Derald
Bob Ward
Bearclaw
Gordon
Dawn (I get emails from her email address that was taken over by
spammers)

Message has been deleted

Warren Block

May 28, 2010, 3:33:48 PM5/28/10
hchi...@hotmail.com <hchi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I know where Gary H is, know that Dennis still comes around, but...
>
> Whatever happened to:

> Warren Block

Woohoo! I'm famous! Still around, just mostly lurking in this group.

In fact, I was idly thinking about a followup to my bat house article of
so many years ago. Remember that?

Gary Heston

May 29, 2010, 10:44:19 PM5/29/10
In article <GP2dncZwx47jVGLW...@earthlink.com>,
Derald <der...@invalid.net> wrote:

>hchi...@hotmail.com wrote:

>>I know where Gary H is, know that Dennis still comes around, but...

Well, after nearly 50 years on the same street, I've sort of put
down some pretty deep roots.

>>Whatever happened to:
> Derald just got older and a little more funny-looking. [ ... ]

Derald also forgot that if he expects an answer to email he sends, he
needs to provide a valid email address.

Briefly, I'm following up to articles that have more than five newsgroups
in the original header, which is why your newsreader is dropping my posts.

Gary

--
Gary Heston ghe...@hiwaay.net http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/

Did you hear about the new saint, San Adreas? He's the patron saint of
blame, it's all his fault.

Message has been deleted

The Real Bev

May 30, 2010, 2:28:16 AM5/30/10
On 05/29/10 22:06, Derald wrote:

> ghe...@hiwaay.net (Gary Heston) wrote:
>

>>Derald also forgot that if he expects an answer to email he sends, he
>>needs to provide a valid email address.

> ...sheesh! what a concept.... LOL

FWIW, gmail does a fine job of eliminating spam. Only a few (a couple a week,
maybe) ever get through.

Maybe Dennis (evil) got religion. I hear it's going around...

--
Cheers, Bev
Don't you just KNOW that there is more than one