Calling card to call from Orlando to Canada? buy in Florida?

lbbss

Feb 16, 2009, 8:24:34 PM2/16/09
We will be going to Orlando soon and will need to call home from
Florida to Canada. I assume you can easily find a calling card at
any conveniance store in Florida for $5? That would be much cheaper
than using my cell phone. I assume you can use these calling card at
a pay phone? Do you still need to ad some corder's to use the phone?
Thanks.

Bob F

Feb 17, 2009, 3:40:56 PM2/17/09

The one's I've seen all use up a dollar or so of the card for using a pay phone.
No "corder's" necessary. You might check out onesuite.com as an alternative. In
either case, it's much cheaper in you use them at a non-payphone.

Fring

Feb 17, 2009, 9:44:04 PM2/17/09

No need to go out to buy a phone card. You can do it online and I
suggest you try Onesuite.com because its prepaid and they got cheap
rates. Calling Canada is only 1.9 cents per minute from Florida.

www.Queensbridge.us

Feb 20, 2009, 2:00:05 AM2/20/09

I like OneSuite. As low as USA-Canada 1.9CPM!
That's if you use a local access #, E.G.: motel phone or payphone.
Toll free from payphone has surcharge. Can also call from OUTSIDE USA!
Has local access #s in Toronto, Hong Kong etc
Incredibly low long distance phone rates. Works as prepaid phone
card.
PIN not needed for calls from home or cell phone.
Compare the rates at https://www.OneSuite.com No monthly fee or
minimum.
Use Promotion/SuiteTreat Code: "FREEoffer23" for FREE time.