The Rich seek "External Validation"

geo

Oct 9, 2009, 3:45:00 PM10/9/09
but you knew that;

Losers have to "Win".
I guess it is their low self-esteem.
they must know their lacking "something" and oh do they "compensate".
It's rather sad, but they did create their own reality and it's probably
a matter of time before they hopefully really get a clue.
You might notice this in the so-called rich. External validation.
thought you might like to keep an eye out for these mutants.
--
money; what a concept!

Mrs Irish Mike

Oct 9, 2009, 4:44:35 PM10/9/09

You are right in many cases, but certainly no all.

I am the offspring of immigrants. My parents were no fans of
Comminists. I grew up poor and I had many occassions when I couldn't
afford to eat. I accumulated my money in order to never go hungry
again. I live in a modest home, I drive an older car and have never
thought to try and impress others. I just don't want to be hungry and/
or homeless.