Furnished apartments in Paris - www.furnished-apartments-rental.com

resa str

Oct 31, 2009, 2:15:15 PM10/31/09
Short Time Rental Paris offers you his online booking service for a
safe and fast Paris furnished apartment reservation. Also we propose
you discount rates on specific furnished apartments listed in "last
minute offer".
We rent out from 3 nights until 1 year.
Tastefully furnished and fully equipped, most of our Paris furnished
apartments are located Paris downtown within walking distance of the
subway stations, museums, restaurants...taking part of the famous city
of lights.
It is our pleasure to assist you in your Paris furnished apartment
search and to welcome you in Paris for your vacations or business
trips.

http://www.furnished-apartments-rental.com