Ball point pen

gggg...@gmail.com

Dec 26, 2017, 2:58:17 AM12/26/17
I used to use Parker pens but those have gone downhill.

Any recommendations?

KenK

Dec 26, 2017, 12:57:02 PM12/26/17
gggg...@gmail.com wrote in news:0465e59e-5aac-447c-b23c-
4a72b2...@googlegroups.com:

> I used to use Parker pens but those have gone downhill.
>
> Any recommendations?

I use Bic Cristal pens. Inexpensive.

The Real Bev

Dec 26, 2017, 2:35:10 PM12/26/17
On 12/26/2017 09:56 AM, KenK wrote:
> gggg...@gmail.com wrote in news:0465e59e-5aac-447c-b23c-
> 4a72b2...@googlegroups.com:
>
>> I used to use Parker pens but those have gone downhill.
>>
>> Any recommendations?
>
> I use Bic Cristal pens. Inexpensive.

The Chinese ExpensiveFountainPen knockoffs are very nice BUT try and
find reasonably-priced fountain pen ink now!

Hint: the washable stuff is really thin and unpleasant. Be brave, go
permanent!

--
Cheers, Bev
"I just realized how bad the economy really is. I recently

dik...@danet.xxx

Dec 27, 2017, 11:20:36 PM12/27/17
On 26 Dec 2017 17:56:57 GMT, KenK <inv...@invalid.com> wrote:

>gggg...@gmail.com wrote in news:0465e59e-5aac-447c-b23c-
>4a72b2...@googlegroups.com:
>
>> I used to use Parker pens but those have gone downhill.
>>
>> Any recommendations?
>
>I use Bic Cristal pens. Inexpensive.

MY PEN IS HARD

MY PENIS HARD......

Bob F

Dec 27, 2017, 11:38:35 PM12/27/17
sigh

hchi...@hotmail.com

Dec 28, 2017, 11:53:34 AM12/28/17
On Thu, 28 Dec 2017 07:32:39 -0500, Derald <der...@invalid.net> wrote:

>Bob F <bobn...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>sigh
>
>+1
>
>I'm afraid it really _is_ a sign of the times....

A case of the penis mightier than hi s word.

hchi...@hotmail.com

Dec 28, 2017, 8:08:57 PM12/28/17
On Thu, 28 Dec 2017 18:37:58 -0500, Derald <der...@invalid.net> wrote:

>hchi...@hotmail.com wrote:
>
>>A case of the penis mightier than hi s word.
>OK, Harry. That got a groan.

Sometimes groans are entirely appropriate.

At least he doesn't have a mechanical pencil, where he needs to twist his shaft
with his fingers to discover that his point is protruding.

I've often thought the orignal phrase was a pun:

The pen is mightier than the sword

vs.

The penis: mightier than the sword

or

The penis: mightier than the word

(word meaning speech, or, if capitalized, the Bible)

It actually is a fairly decent pun if left alone. Sadly, a lot of guys like to
play with it.