Re: SUGGEST EASY RECIPE SITES SVP

Message has been deleted

The Henchman

Jan 10, 2010, 5:17:05 PM1/10/10

"meteore" <bigr...@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:d7ec98f9-aca1-44c1...@j19g2000yqk.googlegroups.com...
> Hi,
>
> I am a novice cook and have limited skills when it comes to cooking,
> as I am newly widowed.

Martha Stewart's Everyday Food small (reader's digest size) type cookbooks
are wonderful for novice cooks and her cooks try to use less salt and fat in
their recipes. There is a new one every month full of easy and quick ideas.

recipezaar.com is a site I use a lot for ideas. The searching isn't very
good, but the ratings are pretty damn accurate and the recipes are submitted
by novice cooks themselves and rated by users so you'll find some frugal
recipes in there, esp if you want to use up or make leftovers. I use it a
lot!!!

epicurious.com is another site that you might wish to explore.

Lou decruss

Jan 12, 2010, 7:47:00 PM1/12/10
On Sat, 9 Jan 2010 07:03:42 -0800 (PST), meteore <bigr...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I am a novice cook and have limited skills when it comes to cooking,
>as I am newly widowed.
>

>I am looking for a site that can provide me with EASY and QUICK ways
>to cook chicken legs etc., with a minimum of effort.
>
>Some people have a low opinion of cooks.com and am seeking an
>alternate site.
>
>Your input for better recipe sites would greatly be appreciated.
>
>Thamks.
>
>Meteore

This is a pretty good site. It explains things as well as gives you
recipes.

http://www.cookingforengineers.com/search/chicken

Lou